[NEohioPAL]Children of Eden at Kent Trumbull Theatre

dnadon at kent.edu dnadon at kent.edu
Mon Jul 12 13:57:53 PDT 2004

To=3A  All concerned
From=3A Summer Stock 27
Re=3A Children of Eden

Daniel-Raymond Nadon and the crew of Summer Stock =9104 are proud to pres=
ent our upcoming twenty-seventh season of plays=2E  This year over two hu=
ndred individuals from Trumbull County and surrounding areas will partici=
pate in our season=2E  Over 2=2C000 people will be in attendance for our =
four shows=2E  All of our shows this year are appropriate for the entire =
family=2E

Our final production of our 27th  anniversary season=2C Stephen Schwartz=27=
s Children of Eden=2E  Directed by Tom Hitmar=2C with musical direction b=
y Jason M=2E Fair and choreography by Troy Jansen=2C the show interprets =
two stories from Genesis=2E  The first act deals with the story of Adam a=
nd Eve=2C while the second act concentrates on the story of Noah and his =
ark=2E  Our show performs July 16-18=2C 23-25=2C 30-31=2C Aug 1=2E All sh=
ows are at 8pm excepts Sundays at 3pm=2E  Tickets are =2412 for adults=2C=
 =2410 for students and seniors=2C and =248 for children under 12=2E Call=
 847-8700 for further details or reservations=2E

DRN