[NEohioPAL]Composer needed for Mafia comedy

Mlcpro at aol.com Mlcpro at aol.com
Wed Jul 14 07:12:24 PDT 2004

--part1_b4.2e77c369.2e269948_boundary

Hello,

Looking for composer to score Mafia comedy (short film).
Payment would most likely be deferred, pending distribution.
We are planning on marketing the he__ out of it, and getting a lot of
exposure.
Please contact Michael Cipiti to discuss.
Thanks.
Please include phone #.
mlcpro at aol.com

Michael Cipiti

--part1_b4.2e77c369.2e269948_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10>Hello,
<BR>
<BR>Looking for composer to score Mafia comedy (short film).
<BR>Payment would most likely be deferred, pending distribution.
<BR>We are planning on marketing the he__ out of it, and getting a lot of ex=
posure.
<BR>Please contact Michael Cipiti to discuss.
<BR>Thanks.
<BR>Please include phone #.
<BR>mlcpro at aol.com
<BR>