[NEohioPAL]Autumn Haze Productions - Update on the independent short film "3:18"

Tom Loveman tloveman at mac.com
Wed Jul 14 10:33:02 PDT 2004

Autumn Haze Productions - Update on the independent short film "3:18"

Autumn Haze Productions is pleased to announce that the first phase of prin=
cipal photography for the 15-minute independent short film titled "3:18" is=
 in the can.  We shot over 75% of the footage we needed and all the dialog =
shots, even with dozens of trains deafening us repeatedly from the railroad=
 tracks above our location!

The on-location shoot in downtown Cleveland took place over the course of t=
wo all-nighters (8:30 P.M. - 6 A.M.) and a third night that went until 1 A.=
M.

This could not have been accomplished without our great cast and crew.  Act=
or leads Marylee Gotch and Jeff Staron did a fantastic job with the dialog =
heavy parts and, as far as I can recall, we never had to cut for dialog...j=
ust trains, police sirens, motorcycles, cars, and even a few whooping pigeo=
ns. =20

While we've got some work to go yet, we want to take a break and say how th=
ankful we are to everyone who has helped us get this far with this producti=
on, in such a short timeframe. We are on schedule and are looking forward t=
o having this film in the major shows in the Fall and Spring. =20
 =20
Writer/Director: Tony Samangy
Assistant Director: Tom Loveman
=20
Cast:
Kara: Marylee Gotch
Tony: Jeff Staron
Truck: 1954 Chevy 3100
=20
Crew:
Principle Camera Operator: Peter Sampson
Production Assistant and Make-up: Cynthia Sampson
Production Assistant: Kelly Destanik
Gaffer and Grip: Alex Dorman
Best Boy: Randy Samangy
Stunt Driver: Shadow Concord
Vehicle Motion Control: Four tired people
Catering: Chez Tom=E1s

Extra Special Thanks to:
Ray Szuch at Cleveland Central Casting for hosting our casting call
"Hollywood" Bob Kontz of Chagrin Valley Limo Service for set security
Orville Gainer, III, Supervisor at Cleveland Commerce Center for providing =
power and parking
Vincent Lighting for extra special help on lighting and dolly equipment
Mike Esterle, owner of the Thristy Gator Drive Thru for the traffic light
Rhonda Day for finding the traffic light
Mark Day for delivering the traffic light his wife found
Laurie Loveman for 250 feet of extenstion cord
Kent State University for the Canon XL1 DV Camera and Audio Technica Microp=
hone systems
Samspon/Carnegie Co. for supplying a home base and lighting equipment
Peter and Cynthia Sampson for the 1954 Chevy pickup truck

For more information on our film visit: http://www.synthoughtic.com/318/ind=
ex.html

Tony Samangy
Writer/Director