[NEohioPAL]REMINDER: NEWFANGLED PRODUCTIONS' invites you to the STARVING ARTISTS' BALL

Newfangled Productions newfangled at email.com
Wed Jul 14 12:01:30 PDT 2004

Newfangled Productions, Inc.
invites you to...

The Third Annual Starving Artists Ball
a gala to benefit the fine arts

FRIDAY JULY 16th 2004
7:00-10:00 PM

The Viking Vineyards
268 Old Forge Rd.
Kent, OH 44240

Newfangled Productions, Inc. is a nonprofit creative arts production and education company. We seek to serve the community by setting a new standard of excellence in the creative arts that is accessible to all people. Every project that we undertake must serve the community through education and entertainment and make every effort to reach
all of the people in that community: the rich, the poor, and the in-between of all ages, races, and ethnicities - including prisoners, the homeless, the disabled, and the infirm. The company is run by a board of directors and a volunteer staff.

We hope that you will join us for our annual fundraising event. Dress is formal but not black tie.

See you there!

The Newfangled Board:
Oliver Corrigan
Josh Douglas
Megan Elk
Catherine Loya
Jennifer Justice
Jamie Russell

Tickets are:
$10 ----- Student
$20 ----- Adult
$35 ----- Couple
$50 ----- Patron*

* Patron tickets are Couple tickets that include 2 season tickets to our 2004-2005 productions.

Please e-mail us at:

newfangled at email.com

with

Name:
Phone:
E-mail:
Type and number of tickets you would like to order:
(We will contact you when we receive your e-mail to arrange a payment method.)

or

Send checks made out to "Newfangled Productiosn, Inc." directly to:

Newfangled Productions, Inc.
1648 Queen's Gate Circle #23
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
44221-5384

(Do not send cash. We will call you when we have received your payment.)

As members of the artistic community in northeastern Ohio, there are many opportunities for you to use your talents as we continue to become more active and help create something unique, exciting and worthwhile in this area. There are many dynamic and talented people around here who together could make a great contribution to this community (and perhaps make a few bucks yourself!). If you feel this applies to you, please contact us.

Newfangled Productions, Inc.
1648 Queen's Gate Circle #23
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
44221-5384