[NEohioPAL]Kind of a cool thing coming at THE ROSE

Richard Boothroyd rboothie at zoominternet.net
Thu Jul 15 12:24:39 PDT 2004

I was just contacted by The PLAIN DEALER who will be sending a reporter to
cover our comedy show for an article on our approach to presenting comedy
which means all facets of performance from improv through stand up. Although
I understand that the emphasis will be on folks who come on stage for open
mic sessions, it will be pretty hard to ignore whatever else is going on the
night they show up.

So...since they obviously do not want to tell me when specifically they will
be showing up, you might want to keep in touch with Chrissey Swinko to make
certain you have the chance to be on stage (publicity is publicity) or in
the audience over the next month.

Chrissey can be reached at comedyattherose at hotmail.com

Richard