[NEohioPAL]Radio show to discuss careers in theatre

mbsprod at att.net mbsprod at att.net
Fri Jul 16 07:00:38 PDT 2004

--NextPart_Webmail_9m3u9jl4l_3244_1089986438_0

Tune in to "Married to the Host" this Saturday, July 17th from 10 to 11 am on AM 1000.  We'll be discussing the many job and career options that a degreed or experienced person can get in theatre arts.  We'll also be discussing some shows that will open this weekend around town.  In addition to our "theatrical" host, Melissa Barber, our guest panel will also include professional actress/director, Jacqi Loewy, and professional production company owner/actor, Paul Floriano.  Call us to join in the discussion at 216-901-0945.  We'd love to hear from folks who are making careers in various areas of the theatre arts world from technical theatre to arts management.

Thanks for tuning in!
--NextPart_Webmail_9m3u9jl4l_3244_1089986438_0

<!-- BEGIN WEBMAIL STATIONERY -->
<head><style type='text/css'>
p {
margin: 0px;
}
<!-- WEBMAIL STATIONERY noneset -->
<P>Tune in to "Married to the Host" this Saturday, July 17th from 10 to 11 am on AM 1000.  We'll be discussing the many job and career options that a degreed or experienced person can get in theatre arts.  We'll also be discussing some shows that will open this weekend around town.  In addition to our "theatrical" host, Melissa Barber, our guest panel will also include professional actress/director, Jacqi Loewy, and professional production company owner/actor, Paul Floriano.  Call us to join in the discussion at 216-901-0945.  We'd love to hear from folks who are making careers in various areas of the theatre arts world from technical theatre to arts management.  </P>
<P> </P>
<P>Thanks for tuning in!</P>
<!-- END WEBMAIL STATIONERY -->

--NextPart_Webmail_9m3u9jl4l_3244_1089986438_0--