[NEohioPAL]INTRODUCTORY HEADSHOT OFFER

Norman Freelan Photography norman at freelanphotography.com
Sun Jul 18 12:02:35 PDT 2004

NEOhioPAL members,

In celebration of the grand opening of our new studio, Norman Freelan
Photography is offering our “Bring a Friend” headshot special. For a
limited time, you and a friend can book your appointment together and
split the cost of an 80-shot session! This means that both actors will
receive a 40-shot session and one free 8x10 for only $75 each!

This offer will only be valid for a limited time, so book your appointment
soon! We look forward to hearing from you!

Norman Freelan has been doing actors’ headshots for more than 20 years. We
guarantee you will be happy with your headshots, or we will reshoot them
for free!

Norman Freelan Photography
(216) 570-5224
http://www.freelanphotography.com