[NEohioPAL]FREE Performance, Nadeen O'Connor Dance Theatre (Sunday August 1, 6-7:30)

Nadeen OConnor nadeen_oconnor_dance_theatre at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 19 12:33:49 PDT 2004

<DIV>
<P align=center><FONT face="comic sans ms">Nadeen
O'Connor Dance Theatre</FONT></P><FONT face="comic
sans ms" size=2>
<P align=center>presents a</P></FONT>
<P align=center><FONT face="comic sans ms">FREE
PERFORMANCE</FONT></P>
<P align=center><FONT face="comic sans ms">Sunday,
August 1, 2004 at 6 p.m.</FONT></P>
<P align=center><FONT face="comic sans ms">Falls River
Square Ampitheatre</FONT></P>
<P align=center><FONT face="comic sans ms">Cuyahoga
Falls, Ohio</FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="comic sans ms">Nadeen O'Connor Dance
Theatre is excited to announce that we will be having
a free outdoor performance Sunday, August 1, 2004. The
summer program will premier a new piece, <I>Classical
Uppity</I>, choreographed by Nadeen O’Connor and will
draw works from company repertoire to present an
eclectic and exhilarating performance. Please join us
and support the arts by attending this FREE live
performance! </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="comic sans ms">Parking is free and can
be found in any of the city’s parking lots and decks
in the downtown area. The South Deck and Town Centre
Retail Deck are located off Second Street and closet
to Falls River Square. </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="comic sans ms">Questions please call
330-867-4675 or email <A
href="http://us.f601.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?To=nadeen_oconnor_dance_theatre@yahoo.com"
target=_blank><FONT
color=#003399>nadeen_oconnor_dance_theatre at yahoo.com</FONT></A>.</FONT></P>