[NEohioPAL]Need Amateur Videographer for Sunday Shoot

Dave Cockley cockley at edr.com
Wed Jul 21 08:00:17 PDT 2004

I'm producing a 50's era show for local cable TV.  My regular videographer
has to travel out of town this weekend and we have a shoot this Sunday: 7:00
am - 11:00 am, then again from 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm.  I have a very talented
cast of teens who will be performing a scene and a song, and I need a
student or amateur videographer with some passion who'd really get excited
about shooting this scene...excited enough to begin shooting at 7:00 on a
Sunday morning.  You should have experience with a digital video camera.

Let me know if you're interested.

Dave Cockley
Producer/Director