[NEohioPAL]Bigfoot Production Update

Bob Gray Productions bobgrayproductions at comcast.net
Thu Jul 22 09:11:04 PDT 2004

------=_NextPart_000_0106_01C46FE4.F62E90D0

Hello All,

    Just a short note to update everyone on the filming of "Bigfoot" out =
here in Mentor Headlands.  The images I am getting are wonderful.  We =
are using an XL1S camera mounted with prime lenses that we have rented.  =
This is similiar to how "28 days later" was shot.  So far I have been =
very impressed.  Even though the footage right out of the camera still =
looks like video, the depth of field and the clarity is much improved.  =
After you apply magic bullet to the footage it looks pretty damn film =
like. =20
    The actors I have chosen for this project have been wonderful, =
several of which I would like to recognize.  Van Jackson is a man from =
Euclid who many of you may not know.  This man is one of the most =
splendid actors I have ever worked with.  His performance as the old, =
crazy guy who swears to have seen Bigfoot has been memorable and a =
delight.  He IS going to get a lot of work after this project, so =
contact him now before it's too late.  Liza Foster is one of the most =
beautiful women I have ever had the pleasure of shooting.  The camera =
lense loves her as do I.  It is hard to imagine that she has only been =
at this a couple of years.  If any of you have a future project in mind, =
you would be a damn fool not to call her in for an audition.  She is the =
most prepared and talented actress I have seen.  (That's no Bullshit)  =
Others that have kicked ass include:  Brooke Beckwith, Lissy Gulick, =
Saverio Marinelli, Todd Cox, Tina Thompkins, Wes Shofner, DeAnna Costa,  =
and Bettina Steinmetz who has been wonderful portraying my wife in what =
had to be a very uncomfortable simulated sex scene.
    The crew and production staff consisting of Tammy Beckwith, Andy =
Smoley, Marty Smoley, Eben Gulick, Steve Jawroski, Terry Valencheck, =
Dave Great House, Eva Gray, Lisa Kelly, Cat Kenney, Robyn Griggs, =
Charlie Gray, Ted Beckwith and Patty Gray have all worked hard and have =
been very supportive.  And I would also like to thank all of you for =
your kind words and support.  The Cleveland Indie Club and the Cleveland =
Film Commission have been great.
    Our website is up.  Although, we are building it as we go there are =
some pictures on it that you might enjoy.  More will come in the future. =
 www.bigfootthefilm.com=20

Thanks to all
Bob Gray
------=_NextPart_000_0106_01C46FE4.F62E90D0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hello All,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>    Just a short note to =
update=20
everyone on the filming of "Bigfoot" out here in Mentor Headlands.  =
The=20
images I am getting are wonderful.  We are using an XL1S camera =
mounted=20
with prime lenses that we have rented.  This is similiar to how "28 =
days=20
later" was shot.  So far I have been very impressed.  Even =
though the=20
footage right out of the camera still looks like video, the depth of =
field and=20
the clarity is much improved.  After you apply magic bullet to the =
footage=20
it looks pretty damn film like.  </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>    The actors I have =
chosen for=20
this project have been wonderful, several of which I would like to=20
recognize.  Van Jackson is a man from Euclid who many of you may =
not=20
know.  This man is one of the most splendid actors I have ever =
worked=20
with.  His performance as the old, crazy guy who swears to have =
seen=20
Bigfoot has been memorable and a delight.  He IS going to get a lot =
of work=20
after this project, so contact him now before it's too late.  Liza =
Foster=20
is one of the most beautiful women I have ever had the pleasure of=20
shooting.  The camera lense loves her as do I.  It is hard to =
imagine=20
that she has only been at this a couple of years.  If any of you =
have a=20
future project in mind, you would be a damn fool not to call her in for =
an=20
audition.  She is the most prepared and talented actress I have =
seen. =20
(That's no Bullshit)  Others that have kicked ass include:  =
Brooke=20
Beckwith, Lissy Gulick, Saverio Marinelli, Todd Cox, Tina Thompkins, Wes =

Shofner, DeAnna Costa,  and Bettina Steinmetz who has been =
wonderful=20
portraying my wife in what had to be a very uncomfortable simulated sex=20
scene.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>    The crew and =
production staff=20
consisting of Tammy Beckwith, Andy Smoley, Marty Smoley, Eben Gulick, =
Steve=20
Jawroski, Terry Valencheck, Dave Great House, Eva Gray, Lisa Kelly, Cat =
Kenney,=20
Robyn Griggs, Charlie Gray, Ted Beckwith and Patty Gray have all worked =
hard and=20
have been very supportive.  And I would also like to thank all of =
you for=20
your kind words and support.  The Cleveland Indie Club and the =
Cleveland=20
Film Commission have been great.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>    Our website is =
up. =20
Although, we are building it as we go there are some pictures on it that =
you=20
might enjoy.  More will come in the future.  <A=20
href=3D"http://www.bigfootthefilm.com">www.bigfootthefilm.com</A> =
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thanks to all</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Bob Gray</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0106_01C46FE4.F62E90D0--