[NEohioPAL]Thank the Cleveland Theater Collective - Become a Member

Greg Quinian gquinlan at greatlakestheater.org
Thu Jul 22 13:33:04 PDT 2004

Dear Cleveland Theater Community Members,

Our leaders of the Cleveland Theater Collective, Fred Gloor and Margaret
Lynch, were too humble to award themselves at the recent benefit for their
work on Issue 31.  There is a way we can thank them.

CTC benefit and membership income is down over the prior year.  Revenue is
$5,000 under budget.  That means Fred and Margaret have received no
compensation this year for the hours and hours they have spent getting
everyone to the table to talk about how we can work together, supporting
Issue 31, generating the monthly listings of shows, managing the artist
stipends for Equity and non-union actors.

Here's how you can recognize them.  Become a member.  For only $25, you can
help make our theater community stronger.

If you are already member, ask your peers to join.  After I send this, I am
going around the office and solicit my co-workers.  Ask some friends, sent
out your own e-mail.  If you want to help on a membership campaign with your
cast or theater, let me know.

It only takes 200 members to meet their goal, only 10 members per member
institution.

To become a member, visit www.clevelandtheater.com and create a member
profile.  Fred and Margaret will contact you for your contribution.

I hope you will join me in thanking and supporting Fred and Margaret for
their hard work.

Greg Quinlan
Managing Director
Great Lakes Theater Festival
1501 Euclid Ave Suite 423
Cleveland, OH 44115
(216) 241-5490 x320
(216) 241-6315 fax
http:/www.greatlakestheater.org

Our summer repertory is on now through August 22!  Get your tickets today.
Subscribe today by calling (216) 664-6064.