[NEohioPAL]NEohioPAL Picnic Pot luck RSVP reminder

arlo4 at juno.com arlo4 at juno.com
Fri Jul 23 13:10:44 PDT 2004

----__JNP_000_365d.1255.5e05

Just a reminder to RSVP for the picnic at Centerville Mills YMCA  on
August 28th even if you RSVP'd to Fred originally.

Please email me at arlo4 at juno.com so I can let you know what to bring.
We are asking everyone to bring either food, pop, or paper products.  IF
you have a very special dish you just HAVE to share let me know.
Otherwise, I will be asking you to bring something so we don't have too
much of one item.

If there are any great barbecue chefs out there, we could use you to
barbecue throughout the day.  If anyone has a grill to lend for the day,
let me know. Charcoal or propane.  I would like to have at least 6.

I also need volunteers to help make sure the food lines move smoothly.

PLEASE E-MAIL ME BACK WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:

Your Name
The number of people attending
The approximate time of your arrival

I hope to hear from you soon.
This should be a great day of friends, fun and food!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks in advance!!!!!!
~Marie~
----__JNP_000_365d.1255.5e05

<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2600.0" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY bottomMargin=3D0 leftMargin=3D3 topMargin=3D0 rightMargin=3D3>
<DIV>Just a reminder to RSVP for the picnic at Centerville Mills=
=20
YMCA<STRONG> </STRONG> on August 28th even if you RSVP'd to Fred=20
originally.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Please email me at <A href=3D"mailto:arlo4 at juno.com">arlo4 at juno.=
com</A>=20
so I can let you know what to bring.  We are asking everyone to bring=
=20
either food, pop, or paper products.  IF you have a very special dish =
you=20
just HAVE to share let me know.  Otherwise, <U>I will be asking =
you to=20
bring something</U> so we don't have too much of one item.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>If there are any great barbecue chefs out there, we could =
use you=20
to barbecue throughout the day.  If anyone has a grill to lend for the=
 day,=20
let me know. Charcoal or propane.  I would like to have at least 6.</=

<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I also need volunteers to help make sure the food lines move=20
smoothly.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>***************************************************************</DIV>
<DIV>PLEASE E-MAIL ME BACK WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION: </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Your Name</DIV>
<DIV>The number of people attending</DIV>
<DIV>The approximate time of your arrival</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I hope to hear from you soon.</DIV>
<DIV>This should be a great day of friends, fun and=20
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thanks in advance!!!!!!</DIV>
<DIV>~Marie~</DIV></BODY></HTML>

----__JNP_000_365d.1255.5e05--