[NEohioPAL]Need Faces for Goodwill Print Ad Campaign

Design Engineer designengineer at adelphia.net
Mon Jul 26 07:26:59 PDT 2004

--B_3173682420_5243336

The Goodwill Industries of Akron is looking for people to model for an
upcoming ad campaign that will run in Akron area newspapers, bus cards and
direct mail postcards.

The Goodwill Ad Campaign
The campaign will benefit the professional job skills and career training
programs available here. These ads and cards will feature images of what
appear to be Goodwill Industries ID badges, complete with a Goodwill logo
and mug shot of a person, except the usual =B3Name, Address, Phone Number=B2
area will be replaced with a brief story of how the person in the picture
overcame a challenge (disability, lack of college degree, old age, etc.) to
become successful. Our campaign looks to impress people with the fact that
Goodwill is more than just a charity. Goodwill Industries helps everyday
people prepare for and find jobs, and helps folks improve their lives. Coul=
sure use help from anyone who wants to pitch in.

The Modeling Assignment
The modeling assignment is simple. We need people to pose for mug shot styl=
photos to be used in the Goodwill ID badges. We are looking for adults only=
,
but all ages, genders and ethnicities are welcome.

The Date
The photo shoot is coming up soon =AD it will be this Thursday morning, July
29th at a studio on downtown Cleveland. Details will be given at callback.

Fees
Because we are a non-profit organization, we cannot offer modeling fees, bu=
if you are looking to build your modeling portfolio or just help out a good
cause, we=B9d love to see you.

Contact
If you are interested, please contact The Communications Factory by email
(please no phone calls). Send emails to designengineer at adelphia.net and
include a description of yourself, or even a photograph. Please do not be
offended if we cannot respond to all emails. Thanks very much and we can=B9t
wait to hear from you.

--=20
The Communications Factory
designengineer at adelphia.net

--B_3173682420_5243336

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Need Faces for Goodwill Print Ad Campaign</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Geneva">The Goodwill Industries of Akron is looking for people =
to model for an upcoming ad campaign that will run in Akron area newspapers,=
 bus cards and direct mail postcards. <BR>
<BR>
The Goodwill Ad Campaign<BR>
The campaign will benefit the professional job skills and career training p=
rograms available here. These ads and cards will feature images of what appe=
ar to be Goodwill Industries ID badges, complete with a Goodwill logo and mu=
g shot of a person, except the usual “Name, Address, Phone Number&#822=
1; area will be replaced with a brief story of how the person in the picture=
 overcame a challenge (disability, lack of college degree, old age, etc.) to=
 become successful. Our campaign looks to impress people with the fact that =
Goodwill is more than just a charity. Goodwill Industries helps everyday peo=
ple prepare for and find jobs, and helps folks improve their lives. Could su=
re use help from anyone who wants to pitch in.<BR>
<BR>
The Modeling Assignment<BR>
The modeling assignment is simple. We need people to pose for mug shot styl=
e photos to be used in the Goodwill ID badges. We are looking for adults onl=
y, but all ages, genders and ethnicities are welcome. <BR>
<BR>
The Date<BR>
The photo shoot is coming up soon – it will be this Thursday morning,=
 July 29th at a studio on downtown Cleveland. Details will be given at callb=
ack. <BR>
<BR>
Fees<BR>
Because we are a non-profit organization, we cannot offer modeling fees, bu=
t if you are looking to build your modeling portfolio or just help out a goo=
d cause, we’d love to see you. <BR>
<BR>
Contact<BR>
If you are interested, please contact The Communications Factory by email (=
please no phone calls). Send emails to designengineer at adelphia.net and inclu=
de a description of yourself, or even a photograph. Please do not be offende=
d if we cannot respond to all emails. Thanks very much and we can’t wa=
it to hear from you.<BR>
<BR>
-- <BR>
The Communications Factory<BR>