[NEohioPAL]NEO Rep seeks Sr. Hubert for fall Nunsense

MnBLa at aol.com MnBLa at aol.com
Mon Jul 26 21:50:06 PDT 2004

--part1_1e5.26143561.2e3738fe_boundary

The NorthEast Ohio Repertory Theatre, under the direction of Michael and
Brenda Larochelle, seeks to fill the role of Sr. Hubert for their upcoming
production of Nunsense.  Show dates are September 24th to October 10th, with shows on
Fridays and Saturdays with a matinee on Sunday Oct. 10th.  Rehearsals are
scheduled to begin August 2nd, and will take place in North Olmsted, convenient
to both routes 480 and 90.

Sr. Hubert, second in command under the Mother Superior, is the Mistress of
Novices for the Little Sisters of Hoboken.  We are ideally seeking an
African-American women in her 30s to 50s with a strong gospel belt.  (We will however
hear anyone who is interested regardless of age or race.)  The role involves
many solos and duets, some light dance, and a lot of comedy.

Whether you've performed the role before, or never been onstage, if you're
interested we would love to hear from you!  Auditions are by appointment only,
and can be scheduled by either responding to this email or calling the
director, Mike Larochelle at 440 570-5366.

This is a non-paid position, and all other roles have been cast.

We look forward to hearing form you.
Mike Larochelle

--part1_1e5.26143561.2e3738fe_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">The NorthEast Ohio Repertory Theatr=
e, under the direction of Michael and Brenda Larochelle, seeks to fill the r=
ole of Sr. Hubert for their upcoming production of <I>Nunsense</I>.  Sh=
ow dates are September 24th to October 10th, with shows on Fridays and Satur=
days with a matinee on Sunday Oct. 10th.  Rehearsals are scheduled to b=
egin August 2nd, and will take place in North Olmsted, convenient to both ro=
utes 480 and 90.<BR>
<BR>
Sr. Hubert, second in command under the Mother Superior, is the Mistress of=20=
Novices for the Little Sisters of Hoboken.  We are ideally seeking an A=
frican-American women in her 30s to 50s with a strong gospel belt.  (We=
 will however hear anyone who is interested regardless of age or race.)&nbsp=
; The role involves many solos and duets, some light dance, and a lot of com=
edy.<BR>
<BR>
Whether you've performed the role before, or never been onstage, if you're i=
nterested we would love to hear from you!  Auditions are by appointment=
 only, and can be scheduled by either responding to this email or calling th=
e director, Mike Larochelle at 440 570-5366.<BR>
<BR>
This is a non-paid position, and all other roles have been cast.<BR>
<BR>
We look forward to hearing form you.<BR>
Mike Larochelle</FONT></HTML>

--part1_1e5.26143561.2e3738fe_boundary--