[NEohioPAL]EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT POSITION WANTED

CVActor cverbelun at core.com
Tue Jul 27 03:28:46 PDT 2004

DO YOU FIND YOURSELF WITH MORE WORK THAN YOU HAVE TIME FOR?  WISHING THERE
WERE MORE THAN 24 HOURS IN A DAY?

I am looking for someone who needs an Executive Assistant - and/or a
Personal Assistant. I am very well rounded in experience in business
operations (in MANY types of atmospheres and businesses).  My skills include
day planning, scheduling events/appointments, travel arrangements call
screening, marketing and sales calling, and preparing all types of
documentation.  I have my own computer/printer/scanner, and am very
accomplished in all of the Microsoft Office applications, particularly Word,
Excel, PowerPoint and Front Page.  I can also help design and/or maintain
any website you are planning, or may already have. I'm very hard working,
well organized, helpful, pleasant, and resourceful. If you need a go-getter
to enhance your abilities as a professional, both in business and
individually, I'm available!

I am located in the Cleveland (South Euclid) area, and would prefer to work
nearby, and/or out of my home, however, I am willing to travel for the right
opportunity.

Salary: $14/hr.
Conditions: If working outside my home, non-smoking office preferred, but
not required.

INTERESTED INDIVIDUALS:

Call 216-381-8366, and ask for Cindi, to discuss details.
If I am not available when you call, please leave messages on my voicemail,
and I will return any message I receive promptly.  You may also respond to
this e-mail.
I am available immediately!

Cindi Verbelun