[NEohioPAL]An unusual request

Richard Boothroyd rboothie at zoominternet.net
Tue Jul 27 07:26:47 PDT 2004

I know this is a bit unusual but on Thursday July 29 8PM THE PLAIN DEALER
will be sending a reporter and photographer to THE ROSE to cover our comedy.
night. Whether we like it or not, attendance at the show WILL be a
reflection on Medina's desire and ability to support performance art and by
extension ANYTHING unusual.

It would occur to me that we would want to take advantage of this
opportunity to get some good press by filling a bunch of seats for the
performance.  Cost is $5 and reservations are not required.

Try to arrive between 7:30 and 8PM. We do tend to start just a couple of
minutes late.

Thanks

Richard