[NEohioPAL]ACTORS NEEDED FOR CWRU SCHOOL OF LAW

Edith L. Reed edith.reed at case.edu
Tue Jul 27 14:09:53 PDT 2004

--=====================_28464406==_.ALT

To All Interested Actors:

The CaseArc Integrated Lawyering Skills Program of Case Western Reserve
University School of Law is seeking additional actors for simulations
during the 2004/2005 school year.  The simulations will be held three times
during the fall semester and twice during the spring semester.  The scripts
call for males and females between the ages of 20 and 60.

Prior to each simulation, you will receive an email requesting your
availability on the specific date.  If we do not receive a response within
24 hours, we will conclude that you are not available.  If you are
available, you will receive a script and a voucher for payment of your
services.

If you are interested in being added to our pool of actors, please respond
to edith.reed at case.edu with your name, phone number and a valid email
address.  At that time, a Contractor Agreement and a Supplier Info form,
which the University requires you to complete prior to payment, will be
sent to you by email.

Thank you for your interest in participating in our program.

Sincerely,

Edith L. Reed
Milton A. Kramer Law Clinic Center
Case Western Reserve University School of Law
11075 East Boulevard
Cleveland, Ohio 44106
(216) 368-6102 phone
(216) 368-5137 fax
http://www.law.cwru.edu

--=====================_28464406==_.ALT

The Case<i>Arc </i>Integrated Lawyering Skills Program of Case Western
Reserve University School of Law is seeking additional actors for
simulations during the 2004/2005 school year.  The simulations will
be held three times during the fall semester and twice during the spring
semester.  The scripts call for males and females between the ages
of 20 and 60.<br>
Prior to each simulation, you will receive an email requesting your
availability on the specific date.  If we do not receive a response
within 24 hours, we will conclude that you are not available.  If
you are available, you will receive a script and a voucher for payment of
your services.  <br>
If you are interested in being added to our pool of actors, please
respond to
with your name, phone number and a valid email address.  At that
time, a Contractor Agreement and a Supplier Info form, which the
University requires you to complete prior to payment, will be sent to you
by email.<br>
Thank you for your interest in participating in our program.<br>
Sincerely,<br>
<b>Edith L. Reed<br>
</b>Milton A. Kramer Law Clinic Center<br>
Case Western Reserve University School of Law<br>
11075 East Boulevard<br>
Cleveland, Ohio 44106<br>
(216) 368-6102 phone<br>
(216) 368-5137 fax<br>