[NEohioPAL]piano and other instructors needed!

Sheila Gibbons shorecorporation at ameritech.net
Thu Jul 29 07:08:28 PDT 2004

--0-564091990-1091110108=:79968

The Shore Cultural Centre Corp located in Euclid Ohio is in need of a part-time (flexible hours) piano instructor.

Also interested in offering a "kindermusic" type class here at the centre and need an instructor.

Also looking for other instructors with ideas for interesting new classes that we can offer through our community learning program.

--0-564091990-1091110108=:79968

<DIV>The Shore Cultural Centre Corp located in Euclid Ohio is in need of a part-time (flexible hours) piano instructor. </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Also interested in offering a "kindermusic" type class here at the centre and need an instructor.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Also looking for other instructors with ideas for interesting new classes that we can offer through our community learning program.  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
--0-564091990-1091110108=:79968--