[NEohioPAL]The New Geauga Lake auditions!

Mark Stephens mstephens at geaugalake.com
Fri Jul 30 08:41:36 PDT 2004

This years Halloween event at the New Geauga Lake is set to take off!  We are still auditioning for all positions for our live entertainment department!  We have over 85 positions to fill, and this is a great event to be a part of!
Auditions are this Saturday and Sunday, from 11:00am-3:00pm, and Wednesday August 4th, from 4:00pm-8:00pm at the Geauga Lake Hotel.  Just south east of the Park on State Route 43.
We are looking especially for Singer/Dancers, Costume Characters, Stunt Performers, Monsters for our Fright Zones, Technicians, and Make-up Artists.  We are also looking for a couple positions in our technical department, and possibly some specialty acts to put in our Fright Zones!  ALL POSITIONS PAID!
The event runs from September 24th thru October 31st, Fridays Saturdays and Sundays.
For further information, please call (330) 995-7994.  Leave a message, and we will return your call as soon as possible, or reply to MStephens at geaugalake.com!  We're looking forward to seeing you there!