[NEohioPAL]Need face painters for neohiopal picnic

Juliakol at aol.com Juliakol at aol.com
Sat Jul 31 12:44:02 PDT 2004

--part1_92.11124ac8.2e3d5082_boundary

We think it would be a blast to have some face painters at the picnic to make
our children (and adults) look beautiful and festive!!

If anyone would like to donate their time or face paints, or if you know
someone else who loves to do fun, simple, or creative face painting -Please
respond!!

The date is August 28th, anytime from 1:00 on, there will be tons of artists
and performing artists of all kinds, you could set up indoors or outdoors, you
could paint faces for one hour, or two, or more.

Even the inexperienced are welcome to try!!!!

The more the merrier!!!!

Please respond to Juliakol at aol.com

THANK YOU
>From Julia Kolibab and the children's activites planning committee

--part1_92.11124ac8.2e3d5082_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><FONT  SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10>We thin=
k it would be a blast to have some face painters at the picnic to make our c=
hildren (and adults) look beautiful and festive!!<BR>
<BR>
If anyone would like to donate their time or face paints, or if you know som=
eone else who loves to do fun, simple, or creative face painting -Please res=
pond!!<BR>
<BR>
The date is August 28th, anytime from 1:00 on, there will be tons of artists=
 and performing artists of all kinds, you could set up indoors or outdoors,=20=
you could paint faces for one hour, or two, or more.<BR>
<BR>
Even the inexperienced are welcome to try!!!!<BR>
<BR>
The more the merrier!!!!<BR>
<BR>
Please respond to Juliakol at aol.com<BR>