[NEohioPAL]Auditions for Murder Mystery (Elyria)

Gielgud33 at aol.com Gielgud33 at aol.com
Sun Aug 1 18:27:50 PDT 2004

--part1_103.4bdbdaf2.2e3ef296_boundary

Ireland, My Ireland Productions will be putting on "That Ain't Shakespeare" a
dinner murder mystery in the Elyria/Lorain area.  We are currently looking to
fill 7 roles, and 2-4 understudies.  All performances are paid.  Here's a
quick breakdown of the roles and story:

The play takes place in Middletown, Oklahoma at the auditions for the
community theater production of MacBeth.  Middletown is a very small town, that has
until recently been extremely quiet and peaceful.  Sam, the janitor, is given a
chance to play the lead much to outrage of all the other auditionees.  One
auditionee, driven by jealousy has murdered Sam, and the rest are held for
questioning, until the killer is found out.

Sam Smithers - Quiet, stuttering janitor, who has a latent talent for
Shakespeare.

Audrey Audette - A New York actress who is directing the ill-fated production
of "MacBeth".

Mercedes Merriweather - The spinster librarian who places herself on an
intellectual pedestal because she has studied the bard extensively.

Norman P. Nutcracker - The town deputy.  A good ole' boy who has never had
much luck with the ladies.

Crystal Collins - A newcomer to town.  She is a recent college graduate who
is working at the pharmacy.  She is brainy, beautiful, and sweet and is looking
to meet new people in town.

Beef Burleson - The town's high school football star who didn't have the
grades for college and became a garage mechanic.

Marshall Marshall - The eccentric town marshall who tries to crack the case
with help from his invisible friends.

We will be holding initial auditions on an appointment basis.  For an
appointment please email Arthur Grothe at gielgud33 at aol.com.

Thanks

--part1_103.4bdbdaf2.2e3ef296_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><FONT  SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10>Ireland=
, My Ireland Productions will be putting on "That Ain't Shakespeare" a dinne=
r murder mystery in the Elyria/Lorain area.  We are currently looking t=
o fill 7 roles, and 2-4 understudies.  All performances are paid. =
 Here's a quick breakdown of the roles and story:<BR>
<BR>
The play takes place in Middletown, Oklahoma at the auditions for the commun=
ity theater production of MacBeth.  Middletown is a very small town, th=
at has until recently been extremely quiet and peaceful.  Sam, the jani=
tor, is given a chance to play the lead much to outrage of all the other aud=
itionees.  One auditionee, driven by jealousy has murdered Sam, and the=
 rest are held for questioning, until the killer is found out.<BR>
<BR>
Sam Smithers - Quiet, stuttering janitor, who has a latent talent for Shakes=
peare.<BR>
<BR>
Audrey Audette - A New York actress who is directing the ill-fated productio=
n of "MacBeth".<BR>
<BR>
Mercedes Merriweather - The spinster librarian who places herself on an inte=
llectual pedestal because she has studied the bard extensively.<BR>
<BR>
Norman P. Nutcracker - The town deputy.  A good ole' boy who has never=20=
had much luck with the ladies.<BR>
<BR>
Crystal Collins - A newcomer to town.  She is a recent college graduate=
 who is working at the pharmacy.  She is brainy, beautiful, and sweet a=
nd is looking to meet new people in town.<BR>
<BR>
Beef Burleson - The town's high school football star who didn't have the gra=
des for college and became a garage mechanic.<BR>
<BR>
Marshall Marshall - The eccentric town marshall who tries to crack the case=20=
with help from his invisible friends.<BR>
<BR>
We will be holding initial auditions on an appointment basis.  For an a=
ppointment please email Arthur Grothe at gielgud33 at aol.com.<BR>
<BR>
Thanks </FONT></HTML>

--part1_103.4bdbdaf2.2e3ef296_boundary--