[NEohioPAL]Royalton Players is Back--Auditions

Roxanemob at aol.com Roxanemob at aol.com
Tue Aug 3 11:15:01 PDT 2004

Royalton Players Has Found A Home!!!

Following a three year hiatus, Royalton players is back and better than ever!!

Come be a part of our re-opening premiere by auditioning for our opening production of "Night of January 16th" by Ayn Rand.

Night of Jan. 16th is a courtroom comedy/drama where a jury chosen from the audience determines the trial's outcome. 19 actors are needed--gender is flexible.

Auditions will be held on Mon. Aug 9 and Tues Aug. 10 at 7pm.
The theatre is located at 29 Boston Road, N. Royalton Ohio--Behind the CVS pharmacy on the corner of W 130th and Boston.

The performance dates are Oct. 8,9,10--15,16

For more information call 330-220-5811