[NEohioPAL]VOLUNTEERS NEEDED for production crew

Dena M. Warmuth dmw4880 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 4 17:58:19 PDT 2004

--0-1459963162-1091667499=:22117

Hello, Everyone!
    My name is Dena M. Warmuth, and I am the Stage Manager for UnFound Theatre Company in Cleveland, OH.  UnFound Theater Company is the child of founders Moe Feldman (student at Cleveland State University) and Katy Michels (student at Baldwin-Wallace College). We are beginning our first season with the the plays An Empty Plate at the Cafe Du Grande Boeuf, by Michael Hollinger (Directed by Katy Michels) and The Lesson, by Eugene Ionesco (Directed by Moe Feldman).
     We are in dire need of volunteers for the following positions:
           light board operator
           sound board operator
           box office personnel
           elevator operator (yes, the audience will use a frieght elevator)
           front-of-house personnel (ushers)
Production dates are August 27-September 5, 2005.
The theatre address is 2310 Superior Ave; Cleveland, OH
  No experience is needed; only a committment to the Art of Theatre.
    If interested, please respond to this email, or call me at 216-272-0104.
    Thank you.

          Dena M. Warmuth
          Stage Manager
          UnFound Theatre Company; Cleveland, OH

--0-1459963162-1091667499=:22117

<DIV>Hello, Everyone! </DIV>
<DIV>    My name is Dena M. Warmuth, and I am the Stage Manager for UnFound Theatre Company in Cleveland, OH.  UnFound Theater Company is the child of founders Moe Feldman (student at Cleveland State University) and Katy Michels (student at Baldwin-Wallace College). We are beginning our first season with the the plays <U>An Empty Plate at the Cafe Du Grande Boeuf</U>, by Michael Hollinger (Directed by Katy Michels) and <U>The Lesson</U>, by Eugene Ionesco (Directed by Moe Feldman).  </DIV>
<DIV>     We are in dire need of volunteers for the following positions: </DIV>
<DIV>           light board operator</DIV>
<DIV>           sound board operator</DIV>
<DIV>           box office personnel</DIV>
<DIV>           elevator operator (yes, the audience will use a frieght elevator) </DIV>
<DIV>           front-of-house personnel (ushers)</DIV>
<DIV>Production dates are August 27-September 5, 2005.  </DIV>
<DIV>The theatre address is 2310 Superior Ave; Cleveland, OH</DIV>
<DIV>  No experience is needed; only a committment to the Art of Theatre.  </DIV>
<DIV>    If interested, please respond to this email, or call me at 216-272-0104.  </DIV>
<DIV>    Thank you. </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>          Dena M. Warmuth</DIV>
<DIV>          Stage Manager</DIV>
<DIV>          UnFound Theatre Company; Cleveland, OH</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV><p>
		<hr size=1>Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-1459963162-1091667499=:22117--