[NEohioPAL]Cleve-West JOINT STREET SALE - Bargains/Food/Fun

Eye2wonder at aol.com Eye2wonder at aol.com
Thu Aug 5 08:44:58 PDT 2004

*Side note/opportunity at the end of this e-mail to street performing artists.

Where else can you walk the dog, feed your belly with yummy ethnic treats, and pick up a cool 50s style blender or 70s disco diva dress-The W. 99th & W. 100th Joint Street Sale, this Saturday, August 7 (10 am - 4 pm).

Details below...

W. 99th & W. 100th JOINT STREET SALE

Saturday, August 7 (10 am - 4 pm)

More than 200 homes and neighborhood businesses combined have been invited to participate.

This Rain or shine event is the second street sale for our 90+ year-old neighborhood.  Bargain hunters can expect to find many nostalgic and contemporary treasures from gramma's attic and treats from her kitchen.

W. 99th & W. 100th street are easily accessible off I-90, and are South of Lorain and Denison avenues.

Free parking available at the Almira Elementary School lot (corner of W. 99th Street & Almira Avenue)

P.S. If you're a street performing artist, feel free to stop down, set up a table & chair, and make a few extra bucks offering your talents & services.