[NEohioPAL]TUESDAY Musicians Jam at THE ROSE

Richard Boothroyd rboothie at zoominternet.net
Sat Aug 7 01:14:05 PDT 2004

Now this is very cool. I was told by one of my very good buddies that we
will be getting a whole bunch or horns and serious blues players coming down
to the Tuesday Jam 8/10. This is precisely what these sessions are all
about. Bring your instruments and all of your buddies. Plug and play, we
have the drum kit as well. Great sound, great players, great time. $3 cover
for players and audience. What a nice break from humdrum.

www.therosetheater.com