[NEohioPAL]The Idiosapiens: Improv for People and Humans- This Tuesday Night!

Brenna Connor brennamconnor at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 9 07:37:13 PDT 2004

Hear ye hear ye!
Men, women, and those not quite sure of all ages!

Annoucing the Arrival of a Fresh, Meaty and Delicious
Group of Improvisationalists:

The Idiosapiens:
Improv for People and Humans
Tuesday, August 10th at 7:30 PM
Doboma Theatre, Coventry
Tickets: $8 at the door

Come and join in the ridiculous revels of hot punks,
warm pumpkin pie, and cold turkey as we freaks put
ourselves on a slightly raised platform for you, the
general populous and the entire human race!  (I hope
I'm winning!)

For tickets or directions please respond to this
email.  Thanks so much and you'll see us in the
show...uh, or we'll see you in the seats...um, I guess
we'll just all see each other...wearing clothes and
laughing like hyenas!