[NEohioPAL]Kids' Auditions for smARTS TV Show

Dave Cockley cockley at edr.com
Tue Aug 10 06:51:24 PDT 2004

Kids!  Want to host your own TV show?

AUDITIONS
For smARTS, the smart show about the arts
Kids going into 6th, 7th and 8th grades

Saturday, August 21st
10:00 am til Noon
Richmond Town Square
(Wilson Mills at Richmond Rd. in Richmond Hts.)

or

Saturday, August 28th
10:00 am til Noon
Westfield Shoppingtown Southpark
(Royalton Rd. off I-71 exit in Strongsville)

If you're going into the 6th, 7th or 8th grade this fall, you can audition
to be one of the 6 hosts of smARTS.  Just stop by the mall nearest you on
August 21st or 28th and answer a few questions about yourself and your
interest in the arts.  That's all there is to it.  Then we'll invite 10
finalists to a call-back at CenterFest in Playhouse Square on Saturday,
Sept. 18th.

smARTS is a monthly half-hour show about the arts that airs on Adelphia
Cable channel 15.  Check it out Tuesdays and Fridays at 4:00 pm, Wednesdays
at 7:30 pm, and Saturdays at 10:30 am.  This past year smARTS featured shows
about City Artists at Work, OMO ILU African Drummers, WKYC-TV3, Cleveland
Public Theatre, DanceMasters, the All-City Arts Festival, Oliver Twisted
improv troup and more.

If you have questions call producer Dave Cockley at 216/378-8747.