[NEohioPAL]Weathervane Summer Stock Class presents "Bang, Bang, You're Dead"

WcpAkron at aol.com WcpAkron at aol.com
Tue Aug 10 12:24:29 PDT 2004

--part1_90.49e1b1d7.2e4a7aed_boundary

Weathervane Ticket Office (330) 836-2626

WEATHERVANE'S YOUTH THEATRE EDUCATION PROGRAM
Presents a workshop production of
Bang, Bang, You're Dead

Weathervane Playhouse Youth Theatre Summer Stock 2004 will present Bang,
Bang, You're Dead by William Mastrosimone August 13 and 14, 2004. This workshop
production is the final performance for the 2004 Summer Stock class, an advanced
acting class in which the students form their own production company.

    Bang, Bang, You're Dead is a play about school violence and a young man
named Josh who eventually goes on a school-shooting spree. Bang, Bang, You're
Dead is a resource for dealing with a broken world that's violent, unhealthy,
unfair, and beyond the power of anyone to fix except today's generation. The
play is a free gift for students to perform in schools, garages, street corners,
parks, houses of worship - any place there can be communication and discovery
about how we've made the world's violence our own. And how we can change it.
It's about a theater of life.

It is a very serious and emotional play that deals with the questions of
violence in our world and the consequences of choices that we make. Recommended
for audiences ages 12 and up,  Weathervane Playhouse will be presenting this
powerful production on Friday, August 13 at 7:30 p.m. and Saturday, August 14 at
2:00 p.m. Tickets are a suggested donation of $5.00 and all proceeds support
the Weathervane Youth Scholarship Fund.  For more information, call
Weathervane's ticket office at 330/836-2626.

Bang, Bang, You're Dead is directed by Weathervane's Director of Education,
Sean McConaha.  McConaha holds a dual major in Theater Performance and Pre-Law
from West Virginia Wesleyan College and a Master's of Arts in Acting/Directing
from The University of Akron.  He is co-founder of the Prodigal Theatre
Company and is a free-lance actor and director throughout Northeast Ohio.

Ensemble

Brian Segedy            Josh                    Coventry Junior High School
Savannah Palomba        Actor 4                     Kimpton Middle School
Michael  White              Michael, Actor 1        Miller South School
Sarah Hill                      Katie, Actor 2          Revere High School
Aungelique Scott        Jessie, Actor 5       East High School
Erin Wiley                     Emily, Actor 3       Medina High School
Lane Hillman                 Matt                           Firestone High
School

Crew

Sean McConaha       Director
Sarah Hill                   Assistant Director
Alan Scott Ferrall      Scenic Designer
Alan Scott Ferrall      Lighting Designer
Lane Hillman and Savannah Palomba       Props
Aungelique Scott and Erin Wiley      Costume Design
Savannah Palomba                           Sound Design
Erin Wiley and Michael White        Public Relations
Brian Segedy        Graphic Design

The play is a Youth theater Education workshop production.

Bang, Bang, You're Dead Performance Dates
Friday, August 13, 2004 at 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, August 14, 2004 at 2 p.m.

The Ohio Arts Council helped fund this program with state tax dollars to
encourage economic growth, education excellence and cultural enrichment for all
Ohioans.

Project STAGE sponsored by Target Stores,
OMNOVA Solutions Foundation and the Sisler McFawn Foundation

--part1_90.49e1b1d7.2e4a7aed_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10>Weathervane T=
icket Office (330) 836-2626
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR><P ALIGN=3DCENTER></FONT><FONT  COLOR=3D"#ff0000" BACK=3D"#ffffff" style=
=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=3D4 PTSIZE=3D14 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FAC=
E=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">WEATHERVANE'S YOUTH THEATRE EDUCATION PROGRAM
<BR>Presents a workshop production of
<BR>Bang, Bang, You're Dead</FONT><FONT  COLOR=3D"#000000" BACK=3D"#ffffff"=20=
style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF=
" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">
<BR><P ALIGN=3DLEFT>
<BR>Weathervane Playhouse Youth Theatre Summer Stock 2004 will present <I>Ba=
ng, Bang, You're Dead</I> by William Mastrosimone </FONT><FONT  COLOR=3D"#ff=
0080" BACK=3D"#ffffff" style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=
=3D10 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"><B>August 13 and 14, 20=
04</FONT><FONT  COLOR=3D"#000000" BACK=3D"#ffffff" style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR=
: #ffffff" SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"=
0"></B>. This workshop production is the final performance for the 2004 Summ=
er Stock class, an advanced acting class in which the students form their ow=
n production company.
<BR>
<BR>    <I>Bang, Bang, You're Dead</I> is a play about school violence and a=
 young man named Josh who eventually goes on a school-shooting spree. <I>Ban=
g, Bang, You're Dead</I> is a resource for dealing with a broken world that'=
s violent, unhealthy, unfair, and beyond the power of anyone to fix except t=
oday's generation. The play is a free gift for students to perform in school=
s, garages, street corners, parks, houses of worship - any place there can b=
e communication and discovery about how we've made the world's violence our=20=
own. And how we can change it. It's about a theater of life.=20
<BR>
<BR>It is a very serious and emotional play that deals with the questions of=
 violence in our world and the consequences of choices that we make. Recomme=
nded for audiences ages 12 and up,  Weathervane Playhouse will be prese=
nting this powerful production on Friday, August 13 at 7:30 p.m. and Saturda=
y, August 14 at 2:00 p.m. Tickets are a suggested donation of $5.00 and all=20=
proceeds support the Weathervane Youth Scholarship Fund.  For more info=
rmation, call Weathervane's ticket office at 330/836-2626.
<BR>
<BR><I>Bang, Bang, You're Dead</I> is directed by Weathervane's Director of=20=
Education, Sean McConaha.  McConaha holds a dual major in Theater Perfo=
rmance and Pre-Law from West Virginia Wesleyan College and a Master's of Art=
s in Acting/Directing from The University of Akron.  He is co-founder o=
f the Prodigal Theatre Company and is a free-lance actor and director throug=
hout Northeast Ohio.
<BR>
<BR>Ensemble=20
<BR>
<BR>Brian Segedy            Josh           &nb=
sp;        Coventry Junior High School
<BR>Savannah Palomba        Actor 4    &n=
bsp;            =
    Kimpton Middle School
<BR>Michael  White         &nbs=
p;    Michael, Actor 1       &n=
bsp;Miller South School=20
<BR>Sarah Hill           &=
nbsp;          Katie, Acto=
r 2          Revere High School
<BR>Aungelique Scott        Jessie, Actor 5       E=
ast High School
<BR>Erin Wiley           &=
nbsp;         Emily, Actor 3 &n=
bsp;     Medina High School
<BR>Lane Hillman          &nbsp=
;      Matt      &nbs=
p;            &n=
bsp;       Firestone High School
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>Crew
<BR>
<BR>Sean McConaha       Director
<BR>Sarah Hill                &=
nbsp;  Assistant Director
<BR>Alan Scott Ferrall      Scenic Designer
<BR>Alan Scott Ferrall      Lighting Designer
<BR>Lane Hillman and Savannah Palomba       Props
<BR>Aungelique Scott and Erin Wiley      Costume Design
<BR>Savannah Palomba                &nbsp=
;          Sound Design
<BR>Erin Wiley and Michael White        Public Relations
<BR>Brian Segedy        Graphic Design
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>The play is a Youth theater Education workshop production.=20
<BR>
<BR><I>Bang, Bang, You're Dead</I> Performance Dates
<BR>Friday, August 13, 2004 at 7:30 p.m.
<BR>Saturday, August 14, 2004 at 2 p.m.
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>The Ohio Arts Council helped fund this program with state tax dollars to=
 encourage economic growth, education excellence and cultural enrichment for=
 all Ohioans.
<BR>
<BR>Project STAGE sponsored by Target Stores,
<BR>OMNOVA Solutions Foundation and the Sisler McFawn Foundation</P></P></FO=