[NEohioPAL]Merrily We Roll Along at Stagecrafters this weekend

Bradley Wyner bwyner at adelphia.net
Tue Aug 10 17:15:18 PDT 2004

--MS_Mac_OE_3175013718_342339_MIME_Part

Stagecrafters Proudly Presents:

Merrily We Roll Along

Music and Lyrics by Stephen Sondheim
Book By George Furth
Performed by special arrangement with Music Theatre International

The authors of Company reunite to tell a compelling tale of friendship,
compromise, and the price of success.  This unique musical tells its story
in reverse order, showing the challenges and successes in the lives of
composer Franklin Shepard and his two closest friends.  Merrily We Roll
Along explodes with wit, humor, and intensity; It is a motivational story to
all who have dared to dream.

Performances held in the Kulas Auditorium on the John Carroll University
campus.

Friday, August 13, 2004 at 7:30PM
Saturday, August 14, 2004 at 2:00PM and 7:30PM

Tickets are $7 at the door.
Please call (216) 831-8601 Ext. 5102/5103 for more information.

We hope to see you there!

Stagecrafters is a program of Orange Community Education and Recreation.

--MS_Mac_OE_3175013718_342339_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Merrily We Roll Along at Stagecrafters this weekend</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
Stagecrafters Proudly Presents:<BR>
<BR>
<FONT SIZE=3D"5">Merrily We Roll Along<BR>
</FONT><BR>
<FONT SIZE=3D"2">Music and Lyrics by Stephen Sondheim<BR>
Book By George Furth<BR>
Performed by special arrangement with Music Theatre International<BR>
</FONT><BR>
The authors of Company reunite to tell a compelling tale of friendship, com=
promise, and the price of success.  This unique musical tells its story=
 in reverse order, showing the challenges and successes in the lives of comp=
oser Franklin Shepard and his two closest friends.  Merrily We Roll Alo=
ng explodes with wit, humor, and intensity; It is a motivational story to al=
l who have dared to dream.  <BR>
<BR>
Performances held in the Kulas Auditorium on the John Carroll University ca=
mpus.<BR>
<BR>
Friday, August 13, 2004 at 7:30PM<BR>
Saturday, August 14, 2004 at 2:00PM and 7:30PM<BR>
<BR>
Tickets are $7 at the door.<BR>
Please call (216) 831-8601 Ext. 5102/5103 for more information.<BR>
<BR>
We hope to see you there!<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
Stagecrafters is a program of Orange Community Education and Recreation. &n=
bsp;<BR>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3175013718_342339_MIME_Part--