[NEohioPAL]Hope School of Acting & Studios Registration Info

Wants2Act4U at aol.com Wants2Act4U at aol.com
Tue Aug 10 17:30:36 PDT 2004

-------------------------------1092184236

First a quick note to Beverly Kristy who sent out my previous  announcement.
Thank you so much I finally have computer access... Yippee!  Thanks for
helping me out.

STOP! And Imagine if you will... You go to the movies or a play and you sit
in wonder at the screen or stage and you think, boy, I wish that was me up
there. I could do that, it is so wonderful. or you think WOW! My kid  could do
that or even better your kid says " I want to do  that."

Well Now Is Your Golden Opportunity.

I am currently accepting students for the following classes.

Beginning Acting For Children.
ages 6 - 9 =  Saturday's (beginning in September) from 9am - 11am.
Ages 10- 12 =  Saturday's (beginning in September) from 12noon - 2pm.
Ages 13 - 16 =  Saturday's (beginning in September) from 3pm - 5pm.

Beginning  Acting Classes For Adults.
(This class is for anyone 16 and up who  have never had any stage or film
acting but would like to learn what it takes to  be a film or stage actor. Mark
Maeson from North Coast Central Casting will be  the Instructor)
Tuesday's (beginning in August) from 7pm - 9pm
Possibly  Thursday's if Tuesday's class reaches its maximum occupancy. from
7pm - 9pm

Advanced Acting Classes For Adults.
(This class is  for all of you 16 and up who have had any acting classes or
experience in the  past)
Monday's (beginning August 2, 2004) 8pm - 10pm
Possibly  Wednesday's if Monday's class reaches maximum occupancy. from 8pm -
10pm

Registration is currently being  accepted.

The Childrens classes are on a 4 month program. The  children will meet for 2
hours once a week and will learn how to act in film.  How to memorize lines
and at the end of the class the children will act in a  movie. This DVD can be
purchased for $9.99. Due to the fact that we will need  the commitment of
every child that is accepted into this class and the fact that  there is only a
limited number of openings we will be holding auditions for  acceptance. If your
child is accepted you will be required to pay the full 4  month tuition
($200.00)and will also be required to bring a VHS Video tape which  you will be
able to view your childs progression in the class.

The Adult  Classes are on a Month To Month Program. There are also a limited
number of  openings available. If we are able to fill those openings and still
have adults  who would like to attend classes we will open up other evenings
to make classes  available. The tuition for these classes is $45.00/month for
the beginning  classes and $50.00/month for the advanced classes. These
classes will also meet  once a week for 2 hours.

The Beginning classes will teach you more about  film acting but tools that
can be used to help you in stage acting as well.  These beginning classes will
help teach you how to act, how to audition and how  to present yourself in a
professional manner.

The Advanced Classes will  go into a great more detail on acting skills and
techniques. You will learn here  how to fine tune your acting skills to make
yourself a better actor so you get  more call backs hense you are able to get
more work. This class will be done in  a different manner than the other class
whereby the student also at times  becomes the teacher, sharing with others
their strengths and learning what their  weaknesses are.

Cleveland and Akron are very big in the stage and  film acting areas.
Commercials are looking for talented actors for on camera  work and for voiceover
work. We want to help you achieve in the stage and film  industry here in the NE
Ohio area.

Give us a call for more information or to register for classes now.

Hope School of Acting & Studios
Michelle Dean
330-962-9219
330-644-4421 (hm)

-------------------------------1092184236

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV>First a quick note to Beverly Kristy who sent out my previous=20
announcement.  Thank you so much I finally have computer access... Yipp=
ee!=20
Thanks for helping me out.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>STOP! And Imagine if you will... You go to the movies or a play and you=
 sit=20
in wonder at the screen or stage and you think, boy, I wish that was me up=20
there. <U>I could do that</U>, it is so wonderful. or you think WOW! <U>My k=
id=20
could do that</U> or even better your kid says " <U>I want to do=20
that."<BR></U><BR><STRONG>Well Now Is Your Golden Opportunity.=20
<BR></STRONG><BR>I am currently accepting students for the following classes=
.=20
<BR><BR><STRONG>Beginning Acting For Children. <BR></STRONG>ages 6 - 9 =3D=20
Saturday's (beginning in September) from 9am - 11am. <BR>Ages 10- 12 =3D=20
Saturday's (beginning in September) from 12noon - 2pm. <BR>Ages 13 - 16 =3D=20
Saturday's (beginning in September) from 3pm - 5pm. <BR><BR><STRONG>Beginnin=
g=20
Acting Classes For Adults. <BR></STRONG>(This class is for anyone 16 and up=20=
who=20
have never had any stage or film acting but would like to learn what it take=
s to=20
be a film or stage actor. Mark Maeson from North Coast Central Casting will=20=
be=20
the Instructor) <BR>Tuesday's (beginning in August) from 7pm - 9pm <BR>Possi=
bly=20
Thursday's if Tuesday's class reaches its maximum occupancy. from 7pm - 9pm=20
<BR><BR><STRONG>Advanced Acting Classes For Adults. <BR></STRONG>(This class=
 is=20
for all of you 16 and up who have had any acting classes or experience in th=
e=20
past) <BR>Monday's (beginning August 2, 2004) 8pm - 10pm <BR>Possibly=20
Wednesday's if Monday's class reaches maximum occupancy. from 8pm - 10pm=20
<BR><BR><STRONG>Registration</STRONG> <STRONG>is currently being=20
accepted.</STRONG> <BR><BR>The Childrens classes are on a 4 month program. T=
he=20
children will meet for 2 hours once a week and will learn how to act in film=
.=20
How to memorize lines and at the end of the class the children will act in a=
=20
movie. This DVD can be purchased for $9.99. Due to the fact that we will nee=
d=20
the commitment of every child that is accepted into this class and the fact=20=
that=20
there is only a limited number of openings we will be holding auditions for=20
acceptance. If your child is accepted you will be required to pay the full 4=
=20
month tuition ($200.00)and will also be required to bring a VHS Video tape w=
hich=20
you will be able to view your childs progression in the class. <BR><BR>The A=
dult=20
Classes are on a Month To Month Program. There are also a limited number of=20
openings available. If we are able to fill those openings and still have adu=
lts=20
who would like to attend classes we will open up other evenings to make clas=
ses=20
available. The tuition for these classes is $45.00/month for the beginning=20
classes and $50.00/month for the advanced classes. These classes will also m=
eet=20
once a week for 2 hours. <BR><BR>The Beginning classes will teach you more a=
bout=20
film acting but tools that can be used to help you in stage acting as well.=20
These beginning classes will help teach you how to act, how to audition and=20=
how=20
to present yourself in a professional manner. <BR><BR>The Advanced Classes w=
ill=20
go into a great more detail on acting skills and techniques. You will learn=20=
here=20
how to fine tune your acting skills to make yourself a better actor so you g=
et=20
more call backs hense you are able to get more work. This class will be done=
 in=20
a different manner than the other class whereby the student also at times=20
becomes the teacher, sharing with others their strengths and learning what t=
heir=20
weaknesses are.  <BR><BR>Cleveland and Akron are very big in the stage=20=
and=20
film acting areas. Commercials are looking for talented actors for on camera=
=20
work and for voiceover work. We want to help you achieve in the stage and fi=
lm=20
industry here in the NE Ohio area. </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Give us a call for more information or to register for classes now. </D=

<DIV><BR>Hope School of Acting & Studios <BR>Michelle Dean <BR>330-962-9=
219=20
</DIV>
<DIV>330-644-4421 (hm)<BR></DIV></DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>