[NEohioPAL]Beck Center SPW needs Drummer and Guitarist

RFWB2000 at aol.com RFWB2000 at aol.com
Tue Aug 10 22:32:12 PDT 2004

--part1_a9.5eacc418.2e4b095c_boundary

       The Beck Center Youth Theatre's Summer Performance Workshop in Musical
Theatre is seeking a drummer and a guitarist (preferred acoustic AND
electric) for it's performance showcase, Friday 8/20 & Saturday 8/21 @ 7pm, and Sunday
8/22 @2pm. There will also be 2 daytime rehearsals (EXACT TIMES NEGOTIABLE)
on thursday 8/19 and friday 8/20. There is a paid stipend for these positions.

       The show is a revue of musical theatre, R&B/Motown, and Pop/rock
numbers from various era's (in general, it's alot of FUN music, mostly simple).
       If interested, Please email me ASAP, or call 440.503.1917.

Thanks!

Ryan Bergeron
Music Director
Beck Center SPW

--part1_a9.5eacc418.2e4b095c_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"><BR>
       The Beck Center Youth Theatre's Summer=20=
Performance Workshop in Musical Theatre is seeking a drummer and a guitarist=
 (preferred acoustic AND electric) for it's performance showcase, Friday 8/2=
0 & Saturday 8/21 @ 7pm, and Sunday 8/22 @2pm. There will also be 2 dayt=
ime rehearsals (EXACT TIMES NEGOTIABLE) on thursday 8/19 and friday 8/20. Th=
ere is a paid stipend for these positions.<BR>
<BR>
       The show is a revue of musical theatre,=
 R&B/Motown, and Pop/rock numbers from various era's (in general, it's a=
lot of FUN music, mostly simple).<BR>
       If interested, Please email me ASAP, or=
 call 440.503.1917. <BR>
<BR>
Thanks!<BR>
<BR>