[NEohioPAL]looking for costumer I used to know

Angela Kabasan chaerm at ameritech.net
Fri Aug 13 09:41:44 PDT 2004

--0-1904661135-1092415304=:27868

I'm searching to contact a phenominal costumer known years back as "Lisa Perry".  She is originally from the Cleveland area, but she has been known to be in Chicago and/or in the Virginia area.  She went to school at CSU.  If anyone has any info, it would be much appreciated.

much thanks to you all,
Angela

--0-1904661135-1092415304=:27868

<DIV>I'm searching to contact a phenominal costumer known years back as "Lisa Perry".  She is originally from the Cleveland area, but she has been known to be in Chicago and/or in the Virginia area.  She went to school at CSU.  If anyone has any info, it would be much appreciated.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>much thanks to you all,</DIV>
<DIV>Angela</DIV>
--0-1904661135-1092415304=:27868--