[NEohioPAL]Tremont SCOOPS hosts "Ice cream for MorrisonDance"

Sarah Morrison sarah.morrison at cwru.edu
Tue Aug 17 09:54:54 PDT 2004

PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO ANYONE YOU FEEL MIGHT ENJOY SOME ICE CREAM OR A SMOOTHIE TO HELP THE ARTS!

I scream, you scream, we all scream for Ice Cream!
I scream, you scream, we all scream for DANCING!

This Friday, August 20th, Tremont Scoops will be contributing 20% of all sales from 5:00-7:00pm to MorrisonDance, a Cleveland non-profit Dance company.

MorrisonDance performers will be taking a break from THE CITY IS OUR PLAYGROUND before their September shows, and will be eating their share of SCOOPS menu items which includes Ice Cream, smoothies, baked goods, floats, coffee, and more!

Come visit us at Scoops, 2362 Professor Street in Tremont, and say hello to Heather Baur, Kelly Postiy Yager, Maree Remalia, Sarah Morrison, Scott Radke, baby Isabella Radke, and friends!  Drop by for any length of time between 5:00 and 7:00pm to help us support our summer series by enjoying anything on the menu...

Afterwards, some of us will be heading over to Loncoln Park to catch Ohio Ballet
's free performance.  Make it an evening in Tremont!

Hope to see you there,

Sarah Morrison