[NEohioPAL]TV Health show guest needed for Monday in Elryia 2-3 pm

Karen Kawolics kmmk816 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 19 12:49:45 PDT 2004

Hi there,

  We are looking for guests for our health and fitness
tv show shot at Comcast Studios in Elyria. (No pay but
a copy provided)

  We need someone this Monday August 23rd from about
2:15 to 3:15.

   If you have an interesting health realted topic
please contact me at kmmk816 at yahoo.com or leave a
message at 440-823-6123.  (You may call in the evening
- don't worry if it's late, just leave a message and
I'll call you back)

  It is a six minute in studio interview - However we
can shoot some b-roll(footage) that can be edited on
top of the interview.  If you let me know ASAP I can
come to your facility and shoot the necessary footage
this weekend.
(example might be - you showing us some yoga moves,
videotaping a class of some sort)

We are also open to someone who might want to do a
simple cooking idea on set - example - protein
smoothies, healthy snacks, etc.)

If you submitted an idea to me last time - feel free
to submit again!

Thanks for any help,

Karen Kawolics