[NEohioPAL]Set Builder and Light Designer Needed

Nancy Sweeney/ BTOTS nancy at btots.org
Fri Aug 20 14:09:00 PDT 2004

------=_NextPart_000_00BC_01C486D8.62C5BAC0

Brecksville Theater on the Square has an immediate need for a set =
builder and light designer for our October production of Guys and Dolls. =
The set is designed, we just need someone to put it together for us...

Please call 440-526-6436 for compensation and requirements.

------=_NextPart_000_00BC_01C486D8.62C5BAC0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Brecksville Theater on the Square has =
an immediate=20
need for a set builder and light designer for our October production of =
Guys and=20
Dolls. The set is designed, we just need someone to put it together for=20
us...</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Please call 440-526-6436 for =
compensation and=20
requirements.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV></BODY></HTML>