[NEohioPAL]Taste of Cleveland Discount Tix

Katherine N. Haber katherine_haber at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 25 03:24:01 PDT 2004

------=_NextPart_000_0048_01C48A6C.1CC9BA20

Hi!
I have several Taste of Cleveland Tickets available for ONLY $ 5.00 =
each!  I am selling them through the German traditional dance group STV =
Bavaria (Schuhplattling), and benefits go to this non-profit =
organization! =20

I can accept Paypal (Visa/Mastercard) on this, or contact me if you =
would like to pay differently!  I can mail these out right away!

A Taste of Cleveland is a fabulous event times and dates are as follows:

Friday September 3 - 11am to 11pm
Saturday September 4 - Noon to 11pm
Sunday September 5 - Noon to 11pm
Monday September 6 (Labor Day) - Noon to 8pm
At the Tower City Amphitheater in Downtown Cleveland.
Tickets at the door are $7 - SAVE $2.00 and help to benefit our =
organization!

A sampling of the vendors who will be there include:
As of press time, the following Greater Cleveland restaurants and =
vendors will be participating in Taste of Cleveland: The Fountain Bleu, =
David's Restaurant at Cleveland Marriott Downtown at Key Center, Moose =
O' Malleys, Great Lakes Brewing Company, Mekong River Inc., China =
Garden, Crepe Expectations, Euclid Beach Custard, Club Isabella, =
Grovewood Tavern, McNulty's Pub, Mozart Restaurant, Kimo's Sushi Shop, =
Moghul, International, Saffron Patch, The Italian Caf=E9, Vivo, Otani =
Japanese Restaurant, Bavarian Pastry Shop, Don Pablos, Taqueria Mexico, =
Pierogi Palace, Sue's Restaurant, Sami's Grill, Sunshine Cuisine, Hot =
Sauce Williams and Wingstop.

Please NOTE that children under 12 are FREE, and that the admission =
includes all concert performances!

Feel free to contact me via email ANYTIME!!!
~Christine
katherine_haber at sbcglobal.net
------=_NextPart_000_0048_01C48A6C.1CC9BA20

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Dwindows-1252">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hi!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I have several Taste of Cleveland =
Tickets available=20
for ONLY $ 5.00 each!  I am selling them through the German=20
traditional dance group STV Bavaria (Schuhplattling), and benefits go to =
this=20
non-profit organization!  </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I can accept Paypal (Visa/Mastercard) =
on this, or=20
contact me if you would like to pay differently!  I can mail these =
out=20
right away!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>A Taste of Cleveland is a fabulous event times and dates are as=20
follows:</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Friday September 3 - 11am to 11pm</DIV>
<DIV>Saturday September 4 - Noon to 11pm</DIV>
<DIV>Sunday September 5 - Noon to 11pm</DIV>
<DIV>Monday September 6 (Labor Day) - Noon to 8pm</DIV>
<DIV>At the Tower City Amphitheater in Downtown Cleveland.</DIV>
<DIV>Tickets at the door are $7 - SAVE $2.00 and help to benefit our=20
organization!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>A sampling of the vendors who will be there include:</DIV>
<DIV>As of press time, the following Greater Cleveland restaurants and =
vendors=20
will be participating in <B>Taste of Cleveland</B>: The Fountain Bleu, =
David's=20
Restaurant at Cleveland Marriott Downtown at Key Center, Moose O' =
Malleys, Great=20
Lakes Brewing Company, Mekong River Inc., China Garden, Crepe =
Expectations,=20
Euclid Beach Custard, Club Isabella, Grovewood Tavern, McNulty's Pub, =
Mozart=20
Restaurant, Kimo's Sushi Shop, Moghul, International, Saffron Patch, The =
Italian=20
Caf=E9, Vivo, Otani Japanese Restaurant, Bavarian Pastry Shop, Don =
Pablos,=20
Taqueria Mexico, Pierogi Palace, Sue's Restaurant, Sami's Grill, =
Sunshine=20
Cuisine, Hot Sauce Williams and Wingstop.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Please NOTE that children under 12 are FREE, and that the admission =

includes all concert performances!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Feel free to contact me via email ANYTIME!!!<BR>~Christine</DIV>
<DIV><A=20
href=3D"mailto:katherine_haber at sbcglobal.net">katherine_haber at sbcglobal.n=
et</A></DIV></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0048_01C48A6C.1CC9BA20--