[NEohioPAL]Kids' Auditions for smARTS TV Show!

Dave Cockley cockley at edr.com
Wed Aug 25 11:31:01 PDT 2004

LIKE TO HOST YOUR OWN TV SHOW?

smARTS AUDITIONS
Kids going into 6th, 7th or 8th grades

Saturday, August 28th
10 am til Noon
Westfield Shoppingtown Southpark
Royalton Rd. (Rt. 82) off I-71 exit in Strongsville

If you're going into 6th, 7th or 8th grade this fall, you can audition to be
one of the 6 hosts of smARTS.  Just stop by Westfield Shoppingtown Southpark
(often called Southpark Center) this Saturday and answer a few questions
about yourself and your interest in the arts.  That's all there is to it.
Then we'll invite 10 finalists to a call-back at CenterFest in Playhouse
Square on Saturday, Sept. 18th.

smARTS is a monthly show about the arts that airs on Adelphia Cable channel
15.  Check it out on Tuesday and Friday afternoons at 4:00 pm, Wednesday
evenings at 7:30 pm, and Saturday mornings at 10:30 am.  This past year
smARTS featured shows about City Artists at Work, OMO ILU African Drummers,
WKYC-TV3, Cleveland Public Theatre, DancerMasters dance competition, Oliver
Twisted improv troupe and more.

If you have questions call producer Dave Cockley at 216/378-8747.