[NEohioPAL]Videographer Services and Indie Film Project

malcolm reed jointres at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 26 03:46:15 PDT 2004

<P>Hello all,</P>
<P>My name is Malcolm Reed. I am a freelance videographer with a future goal of becoming an Indie Director. I am new to the business (about a year and a half) but am ready for the challenge of working in this industry. I am looking for ideas from anyone on how to best increase my marketability in this business. If you have ideas, information, anecdotes, please let me know.</P>
<P>                                    INDIE FILM INSPIRATION</P>
<P>In addition I have a short dv film I want to shoot tentatively titled "5 Minutes". The project has been delayed for several months but I'm taking another whack at putting it together. The shoot will take one day to complete and but I am short of actors to fill out the cast and a few people to help as crew. If anyone is interested in helping me please let me know. I am looking for the following actor considerations:</P>
<P>      A Caucasian female, 20-25 years old</P>
<P>      A Hispanic or Asian male, 35-45 year old</P>
<P>Malcolm Reed</P>