[NEohioPAL]Catch a Rising Star - at Fairmount Center's Night Moods

TomFulton at aol.com TomFulton at aol.com
Thu Aug 26 15:11:30 PDT 2004

-------------------------------1093558290

www.fairmountcenter.org
440-338-3171
To all our friends and colleagues in the arts
>From Tom Fulton, Director of the Fairmount Center

Night Moods
"Catch a Rising Star"
September 18, 2004
Join us and our special guests, Ron and Jan Kumin, Founders of the Fairmount
Center at 6:30 p.m. at St. Denis Party Center.  10660 Chardon Road, Chardon,
Ohio.
Elegant Attire, please.

This year's stellar event takes place at the Picturesque St. Denis Golf Club.
 Join us during the cocktail reception, featuring the "Starlight Express"
signature cocktail and delectable hors d'oeuvres.  A scrumptious sit down dinner,
artfully prepared by Executive Chef Tom Mikko will tempt your palette.
Special dinner entertainment will excit you and a fabulous dessert buffet will cap
off this remarkable evening.

Performances by: Tom Fulton, Director of the Fairmount Center, The Fairmount
Spanish Dancers, Fairmount Dance Theatre, theatre students from the Fairmount
Performing Arts Summer Camp, Sammy DeLeon and his band, along with art, dance,
and gymnastic students from the Fairmount Center for the Creative and
Performing Arts.

For your fun, and pleasure enjoy an exclusive array of auction items, mystery
black boxes and select artwork, will be available for purchase.

Please Join us!
Saturday, September 18, 2004

Individual Ticket $100.00

Other Donation possibilities are:
Patron $150.00
Benefactor $200
Sponsor $300

Gold Sponsor $3,500 for a table of 8 (Premiier seating, recognition at the
event and class catalogs)

Silver Sponsor $2,500 for a table of 8  (Preferred seating, recognition at th
event and class catalogs)

Bronze Sponsor / $1,500 a table of 8 (Distinctive Seating, recognition at the
event)

For more information or to
RSVP by phone by September 4, 2004
Please call: The Fairmount Center
440-338-3171

I hope to see you there!

Tom Fulton

The Fairmount Center is dedicated to changing lives through the creative and
performing arts. Our educational programs provide people of all ages extensive
opportunities for artistic expression and encourage excellence in individual
achievement in arts instruction, presentation and performance.

Art, Dance, Music, Creative Writing, Theatre, Gymnastics....

Our Goals
To provide affordable arts education for the broadest possible audience in
our region.

To provide a comprehensive course of study in the arts, which encourages
excellence in individual achievement, for people of all ages.

To nurture the creative spirit within an attractive, functional and
inspirational environment.

To Develop outreach and special education programs that serve disadvantaged,
handicapped and other groups who do not have ready access to arts education or
participation.

To accomodate for continuous growth of our programs by expanding our present
facilities to include a multi-arts education and theatre center.
Your generous support of our organization is deeply appreciated.

440-338-3171
http://www.fairmountcenter.org/

-------------------------------1093558290

<HTML><HEAD><TITLE>AOL Email</TITLE>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY bottomMargin=3D0 leftMargin=3D0 topMargin=3D0 rightMargin=3D0>
<TABLE height=3D"100%" cellSpacing=3D0 cellPadding=3D7 width=3D"100%" align=
=3Dcenter background=3Dhttp://cdn-cf.aol.com/se/stationery/objts/c_ppr-st/c_=
ppr/190-wcblue border=3D0>
<TBODY>
<TR height=3D"100%">
<TD width=3D"100%">
<DIV id=3DroleBody style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; HEIGHT: 100%">
<DIV><STRONG><A href=3D"http://www.fairmountcenter.org"><FONT size=3D1>www.f=
airmountcenter.org</FONT></A><FONT size=3D1> </FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D1>440-338-3171</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=3D3>To all our friends and colleagues in the arts</F=
ONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=3D3>From Tom Fulton, Director of the Fairmount Cente=
r</FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=3D3></FONT></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=3D3>Night Moods</FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT color=3D#0000ff size=3D5><EM>"Catch a Rising Star"</EM></=
FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=3D3>September 18, 2004</FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV>Join us and our special guests, Ron and Jan Kumin, Founders of the Fair=
mount Center at 6:30 p.m. at <STRONG>St. Denis Party Center.  10660 Cha=
rdon Road, Chardon, Ohio.</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><EM><STRONG>Elegant Attire, please</STRONG></EM>.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>This year's stellar event takes place at the Picturesque St. Denis Golf=
 Club.  Join us during the cocktail reception, featuring the "Starlight=
 Express" signature cocktail and delectable hors d'oeuvres.  A scrumpti=
ous sit down dinner, artfully prepared by Executive Chef Tom Mikko will temp=
t your palette.  Special dinner entertainment will excit you and a fabu=
lous dessert buffet will cap off this remarkable evening.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Performances by: Tom Fulton, Director of the Fairmount Center, The Fair=
mount Spanish Dancers, Fairmount Dance Theatre, theatre students from the Fa=
irmount Performing Arts Summer Camp, Sammy DeLeon and his band, along with a=
rt, dance, and gymnastic students from the Fairmount Center for the Creative=
 and Performing Arts.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>For your fun, and pleasure enjoy an exclusive array of auction items, m=
ystery black boxes and select artwork, will be available for purchase.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Please Join us!</DIV>
<DIV>Saturday, September 18, 2004</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Individual Ticket $100.00</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Other Donation possibilities are:</DIV>
<DIV>Patron $150.00</DIV>
<DIV>Benefactor $200</DIV>
<DIV>Sponsor $300</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Gold Sponsor $3,500 for a table of 8 (Premiier seating, recognitio=
n at the event and class catalogs)</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Silver Sponsor $2,500 for a table of 8  (Preferred seating, recogn=
ition at th event and class catalogs)</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Bronze Sponsor / $1,500 a table of 8 (Distinctive Seating, recognition=20=
at the event)</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>For more information or to </DIV>
<DIV>RSVP by phone by September 4, 2004</DIV>
<DIV>Please call: The Fairmount Center</DIV>
<DIV>440-338-3171</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I hope to see you there!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Tom Fulton</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><EM>The Fairmount Center</EM></STRONG> is dedicated to cha=
nging lives through the creative and performing arts. Our educational progra=
ms provide people of all ages extensive opportunities for artistic expressio=
n and encourage excellence in individual achievement in arts instruction, pr=
esentation and performance.<BR><BR><EM>Art, Dance, Music, Creative Writing,=20=
Theatre, Gymnastics....</EM><BR></DIV>
<P align=3Dleft><FONT face=3D"Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, san-serif" size=3D2>=
<STRONG><EM>Our Goals</EM></STRONG></FONT></P>
<UL>
<LI><FONT face=3D"Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, san-serif" size=3D2>To provide a=
ffordable arts education for the broadest possible audience in our region.</=
FONT><FONT face=3D"Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, san-serif" size=3D2><BR></FONT>
<LI><FONT face=3D"Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, san-serif" size=3D2>To provide a=
 comprehensive course of study in the arts, which encourages excellence in i=
ndividual achievement, for people of all ages. <BR></FONT>
<LI><FONT face=3D"Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, san-serif" size=3D2>To nurture t=
he creative spirit within an attractive, functional and inspirational enviro=
nment.<BR></FONT>
<LI><FONT face=3D"Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, san-serif" size=3D2>To Develop o=
utreach and special education programs that serve disadvantaged, handicapped=
 and other groups who do not have ready access to arts education or particip=
ation.</FONT><FONT face=3D"Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, san-serif" size=3D2><BR=
></FONT>
<LI><FONT face=3D"Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, san-serif" size=3D2>To accomodat=
e for continuous growth of our programs by expanding our present facilities=20=
to include a multi-arts education and theatre center.</FONT> </LI></UL>
<DIV>Your generous support of our organization is deeply appreciated.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>440-338-3171</DIV>
<DIV><A title=3Dhttp://www.fairmountcenter.org/ href=3D"http://www.fairmount=
center.org/">http://www.fairmountcenter.org/</A> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV></DIV></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></BODY></HTML>