[NEohioPAL]Room wanted to rent

Baxta1972 at aol.com Baxta1972 at aol.com
Fri Aug 27 09:22:07 PDT 2004

--part1_68.43790196.2e60b9af_boundary

I am looking for a room to rent in the Cleveland/Akron area.   I travel a lot
with doing productions and work, but I also have times where I am working
from home.  I am looking for something simple, but safe and clean.  References
available.   I am a non-smoker, single 31 year old female, professional and
quiet.  Call 330.284.8728 or reply to this e-mail.  Rent is negotiable.

--part1_68.43790196.2e60b9af_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">I am looking for a room to rent in=20=
the Cleveland/Akron area.   I travel a lot with doing productions=20=
and work, but I also have times where I am working from home.  I am loo=
king for something simple, but safe and clean.  References available.&n=
bsp;  I am a non-smoker, single 31 year old female, professional and qu=
iet.  Call 330.284.8728 or reply to this e-mail.  Rent is negotiab=
le.</FONT></HTML>

--part1_68.43790196.2e60b9af_boundary--