[NEohioPAL]Cheap Yucks Contest Ended

Mike Baker Mike_Baker at clevelandyucks.com
Fri Aug 27 12:17:27 PDT 2004

I guess I have to end the contest for the Cheap Yucks tickets because the site I was referencing was taken down. The correct answer as to what was wrong with the page was that outside the window of the picture of the living room two dog happened to be....engaged. I'm sure the Real Estate company knows about it by now since their server crashed and they removed the page.
This would really be funny if you could see it now...but you can't.

So to fill your need for something funny, come on out to the Winchester, 12112 Madison in Lakewood @10:00 PM for the Cheap Yucks comedy show.

"Cheap Yucks...Five Bucks...Rarely Sucks!"
Mike Baker
mike_baker at clevelandyucks.com

Sent via the WebMail system at clevelandyucks.com