[NEohioPAL]From WAKE UP And LIVE's Actors' Studio: Production & Tech Crew Needed

Wakeup4664 at aol.com Wakeup4664 at aol.com
Sat Aug 28 06:29:41 PDT 2004

--part1_6.31d1b8cb.2e61e2c5_boundary

WAKE UP And LIVE's Actors' Studio is seeking Production & Technical crew for
upcoming cable TV program.  If you are interested in working with equipment &
in such areas as . . .
       . Super VHS Cameras
       . Editing
       . Switches & Cross faders
       . Title Generators
       . Sound Board
       . Booth Directing
       . Program Development
       . Booking Guests
. . . then, please contact us at wakeup4664 at aol.com or (216) 561-8608.  Some
experience preferred, but will train.  At this time, there is no pay. If you
have experience, please submit a resume.
An in-studio training session is scheduled for Thurs. Sept. 16, 6 PM - 10 PM.

Thanks . . . Sue Johnson
                Director & Co-Producer
                Chris Fortunato
                Co-Producer
http://suejohnson.blogspot.com

--part1_6.31d1b8cb.2e61e2c5_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"><B>WAKE UP And LIVE's<I> Actors' St=
udio</I> </B>is seeking Production & Technical crew for upcoming cable T=
V program.  If you are interested in working with equipment & in su=
ch areas as . . .<BR>
       . Super VHS Cameras<BR>
       . Editing<BR>
       . Switches & Cross faders<BR>
       . Title Generators<BR>
       . Sound Board<BR>
       . Booth Directing<BR>
       . Program Development<BR>
       . Booking Guests<BR>
. . . then, please contact us at wakeup4664 at aol.com or (216) 561-8608. =
 Some experience preferred, but will train.  At this time, there is no=20=
pay. If you have experience, please submit a resume.  <BR>
An in-studio training session is scheduled for Thurs. Sept. 16, 6 PM - 10 PM=
.<BR>
<BR>
Thanks . . . Sue Johnson<BR>
               =20=