[NEohioPAL]Stage Left Theatre Company Presents: The Complete Works Of William Shakespeare(Abridged)

Jessica Maag luvinparis at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 29 06:58:52 PDT 2004

--0-169059128-1093787932=:18125

The Complete Works of William Shakespeare(Abridged)
By Adam Long, Daniel Singer, and Jess Winfield

This hilarious production is the first for this new community theater company!

We hope you will join us for our maiden voyage September 17th, 18th and 19th at the Grace Drake Center for Arts, 222 South Broadway St. Medina, Ohio. Friday and Saturday shows are at 8:00PM and Sunday performance begins at 2:00PM.

For ticket information please contact Stage Left Theatre Company at 330-721-2326

See you at the show!

www.stagelefttheatrecompany.org

--0-169059128-1093787932=:18125

<DIV>
<DIV><EM><STRONG>The Complete Works of William Shakespeare(Abridged)</STRONG></EM></DIV>
<DIV><EM>By Adam Long, Daniel Singer, and Jess Winfield</EM></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>This hilarious production is the first for this new community theater company! </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>We hope you will join us for our maiden voyage <STRONG>September 17th, 18th and 19th</STRONG> at the <STRONG>Grace Drake Center for Arts</STRONG>, 222 South Broadway St. Medina, Ohio. Friday and <STRONG>Saturday shows are at 8:00PM and Sunday performance begins at 2:00PM</STRONG>.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>For ticket information please contact Stage Left Theatre Company at 330-721-2326</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>See you at the show!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><A href="http://www.stagelefttheatrecompany.org/" target=_blank><FONT color=#003399>www.stagelefttheatrecompany.org</FONT></A> </DIV>