[NEohioPAL]Your Band As A Business

Richard Boothroyd rboothie at zoominternet.net
Mon Aug 30 09:31:45 PDT 2004

Since we opened THE ROSE in Medina in January of this year, we have hosted
over 100 acts of which over 50% were local and/or regional performers. What
has become brutally obvious is that NOT ONE of our local/regionals has truly
taken advantage of their promotional  and performance opportunities and
responsibilities.

At THE ROSE we take our mission to develop talent very seriously  So...what
we are going to do is present a program based on Prof. George Payne's YOUR
BAND AS A BUSINESS for members of performing groups, managers of venues,
the parents of younger band members and anyone interested in improving their
economic position as a performing artist.

The program will be presented at THE ROSE in Medina www.therosetheater.com

We have not made the decision as to date yet nor have we settled on a price
but we are considering a Saturday in September. If there is enough demand (I
hope we will hear from you in order to gauge participation) we may run two
sessions. Price will be determined by the cost and format of texts.

Please advise me of your interest so we can get this underway .