[NEohioPAL]Selrec Singers Auditions in One Week

Stacilynv at aol.com Stacilynv at aol.com
Tue Aug 31 13:34:09 PDT 2004

--part1_6a.4418802a.2e663ac1_boundary

**********************************
Are you one of those who REALLY, REALLY wants to get out there and perform,=20
but you just need the extra push?  Here's that little shove!

Under the new direction of musical theater veteran Scott Posey, the Selrec=20
Singers are auditioning for additional members!!!  The adult mixed show-choi=
r=20
performs throughout the year (especially active during the holiday season!)=20=
at=20
various locations in Northeastern Ohio, at an annual produced holiday concer=
t=20
in December and in a grand staged performance series in June complete with=20
costumes, sets, and choreography.=20

Rehearsals are in the South Euclid/Lyndhurst area on Tuesday evenings from=20
September through June with extra rehearsals scheduled in late Spring before=
 the=20
June show.=20

The repertoire of the 40-member group includes traditional favorites, show=20
tunes, country, jazz and today's popular hits.=A0 This year's Selrec Singers=
'=20
Spring Show will transport the audience to "Vegas"!!!

The chorus still has a few spots to fill and would love to have you audition=
=20
for one of these volunteer slots.=A0 We are especially in need of 'a few goo=
d=20
men'!!!=A0 If you are interested, please contact Staci Vincent immediately a=
t=20
stacilynv at aol.com with your name and phone number, and she will call you bac=
k with=20
details.=A0  Or you may show up at Lyndhurst City Hall on Mayfield Road on=20
Tuesday, September 7th at 7:15 and details will be given then.

Don't worry if you can't make the 7th...you will have other opportunities to=
=20
audition for this incredible group throughout September....just contact Stac=
i=20
to let her know of your interest.

It's great to be part of the Selrec Singers Family!!!

********************=20

--part1_6a.4418802a.2e663ac1_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">**********************************<=

Are you one of those who REALLY, REALLY wants to get out there and perform,=20=
but you just need the extra push?  Here's that little shove!<BR>
<BR>
Under the new direction of musical theater veteran Scott Posey, the Selrec S=
ingers are auditioning for additional members!!!  The adult mixed show-=
choir</FONT><FONT  COLOR=3D"#000000" BACK=3D"#ffffff" style=3D"BACKGROUND-CO=
LOR: #ffffff" SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10 FAMILY=3D"SCRIPT" FACE=3D"Comic Sans MS"=20=
LANG=3D"0"> performs throughout the year (especially active during the holid=
ay season!) at various locations in Northeastern Ohio, at an annual produced=
 holiday concert in December and in a grand staged performance series in Jun=
e complete with costumes, sets, and choreography. <BR>
<BR>
Rehearsals are in the South Euclid/Lyndhurst area on Tuesday evenings from S=
eptember through June with extra rehearsals scheduled in late Spring before=20=
the June show. <BR>
<BR>
The repertoire of the 40-member group includes traditional favorites, show t=
unes, country, jazz and today's popular hits.=A0 This year's Selrec Singers'=
 Spring Show will transport the audience to "Vegas"!!!<BR>
<BR>
The chorus still has a few spots to fill and would love to have you audition=
 for one of these volunteer slots.=A0 <I>We are especially in need of 'a few=
 good men'!!!=A0 </I>If you are interested, please contact Staci Vincent imm=
ediately at</FONT><FONT  COLOR=3D"#000000" BACK=3D"#ffffff" style=3D"BACKGRO=
UND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10 FAMILY=3D"SERIF" FACE=3D"Times New=20=
Roman Special G2" LANG=3D"0"><U> </FONT><FONT  COLOR=3D"#000000" BACK=3D"#ff=
ffff" style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10 FAMILY=3D"SCR=
IPT" FACE=3D"Comic Sans MS" LANG=3D"0">stacilynv at aol.com</U> with your name=20=
<I>and phone number</I>, and she will call you back with details.=A0  O=
r you may show up at Lyndhurst City Hall on Mayfield Road on Tuesday, Septem=
ber 7th at 7:15 and details will be given then.<BR>
<BR>
Don't worry if you can't make the 7th...you will have other opportunities to=
 audition for this incredible group throughout September....just contact Sta=
ci to let her know of your interest.<BR>
<BR>
It's great to be part of the Selrec Singers Family!!!<BR>
<BR>
</FONT><FONT  COLOR=3D"#000000" BACK=3D"#ffffff" style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR:=20=
#ffffff" SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"arial" LANG=3D"0"=
><BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_6a.4418802a.2e663ac1_boundary--