[NEohioPAL]Substitute Drummer Needed

RFWB2000 at aol.com RFWB2000 at aol.com
Tue Aug 31 14:23:36 PDT 2004

The Player's Guild of Canton is still looking for a SUBSTITUTE DRUMMER for it's upcoming production of Footloose. The dates are:

*Wednesday, 9/8 - Dress Rehearsal
*Thursday, 9/9 - Dress Rehearsal
*Friday, 9/10 - 8pm Performance
*Saturday, 9/11 - 8pm Performance
*Sunday, 9/12 - 2pm Performance

This is a paid position. If you also play auxilliary percussion, there may be an opportunity for you to play the entire run for additional $$$, if you choose.

Carpooling is available to minimize driving expenses.

If you are interested, please contact me ASAP at 440.503.1917. If you have already expressed an interest in playing this show, PLEASE SUBMIT AGAIN if you are interested in taking this substitute position, as I may or may not still have you on file - all inquiries WILL be answered.

Thank you!

Ryan Bergeron
Music Director
"Footloose", Canton PLayer's Guild