[NEohioPAL]NUNSENSE A-MEN Thanks!!!!!

CArnold515 at aol.com CArnold515 at aol.com
Thu Sep 2 19:29:51 PDT 2004

--part1_1ea.29ad6875.2e69311f_boundary

On behalf of the cast, staff, musicians and crew of NUNSENSE A-MEN, I would=20
like to say "Thank You" to the entire northern Ohio arts community for your=20
support of our 3rd annual fundraising event.  This year, we presented a stag=
ed=20
concert of the all-male version of NUNSENSE in Akron and Cleveland to benefi=
t=20
their respective AIDS charities, and we could not be happier with the result=
s!

The performances at Weathervane Community Playhouse in Akron on August 23 &=20
24 took in a total of $4260 between the two nights.  Proceeds benefited the=20
Community AIDS Network of Akron and Libby Wilson, Executive Director of CAN,=
=20
noted, "You are helping us make a difference=E2=80=A6and saving lives."=20

We performed several musical numbers from the show at the 1st Annual=20
NEohioPAL Picnic, where we accepted donations and raised $60.  Fred Sternfel=
d=20
enthused, "I can't begin to tell you how much your involvement added to the=20=
tremendous=20
success of the picnic!"

The Cleveland performance at Beck Center in Lakewood on August 30 brought in=
=20
$4300 for the AIDS TaskForce of Greater Cleveland.  Judy Price, Development=20
Director of ATFGC, expressed her appreciation by saying, "We can't thank you=
=20
enough for putting all the time and effort into Monday night, it was amazing=
."

In addition, we were overwhelmed at the support we received in "spreading th=
e=20
word" about the event.  Printed and on-line publications ran articles or=20
photographs, performance venues invited us to perform numbers from the show,=
 and=20
many theatre companies distributed our flyers in their programs or lobbies -=
-=20
all of which allowed us to reach a larger audience than either of our previo=
us=20
two benefit concerts did.  Special thanks to Weathervane Playhouse and to th=
e=20
Beck Center for providing performance space and administrative support.

NUNSENSE A-MEN featured Ian Atwood, Colin Cook, Kevin Joseph Kelly, G.A.=20
Taggett, and Curtis L. Young.  The show was directed by Curt Arnold, with mu=
sical=20
direction by Charles Eversole, costume design by Jenniver Sparano, lighting=20
design by Alan Scott Ferrall, and sound design by Casey Jones.  The "convent=
=20
band" consisted of Larry Goodpaster, Karen Langenwalter and Scot Sexton.

Thanks again to everyone!!!

--part1_1ea.29ad6875.2e69311f_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">On behalf of the cast, staff, music=
ians and crew of NUNSENSE A-MEN, I would like to say "Thank You" to the enti=
re northern Ohio arts community for your support of our 3rd annual fundraisi=
ng event.  This year, we presented a staged concert of the all-male ver=
sion of NUNSENSE in Akron and Cleveland to benefit their respective AIDS cha=
rities, and we could not be happier with the results!<BR>
<BR>
The performances at Weathervane Community Playhouse in Akron on August 23 &a=
mp; 24 took in a total of $4260 between the two nights.  Proceeds benef=
ited the Community AIDS Network of Akron and Libby Wilson, Executive Directo=
r of CAN, noted, "You are helping us make a difference=E2=80=A6and saving li=
ves." <BR>
<BR>
We performed several musical numbers from the show at the 1st Annual NEohioP=
AL Picnic, where we accepted donations and raised $60.  Fred Sternfeld=20=
enthused, "I can't begin to tell you how much your involvement added to the=20=
tremendous success of the picnic!"<BR>
<BR>
The Cleveland performance at Beck Center in Lakewood on August 30 brought in=
 $4300 for the AIDS TaskForce of Greater Cleveland.  Judy Price, Develo=
pment Director of ATFGC, expressed her appreciation by saying, "We can't tha=
nk you enough for putting all the time and effort into Monday night, it was=20=
amazing."<BR>
<BR>
In addition, we were overwhelmed at the support we received in "spreading th=
e word" about the event.  Printed and on-line publications ran articles=
 or photographs, performance venues invited us to perform numbers from the s=
how, and many theatre companies distributed our flyers in their programs or=20=
lobbies -- all of which allowed us to reach a larger audience than either of=
 our previous two benefit concerts did.  Special thanks to Weathervane=20=
Playhouse and to the Beck Center for providing performance space and adminis=
trative support.<BR>
<BR>
NUNSENSE A-MEN featured Ian Atwood, Colin Cook, Kevin Joseph Kelly, G.A. Tag=
gett, and Curtis L. Young.  The show was directed by Curt Arnold, with=20=
musical direction by Charles Eversole, costume design by Jenniver Sparano, l=
ighting design by Alan Scott Ferrall, and sound design by Casey Jones. =
 The "convent band" consisted of Larry Goodpaster, Karen Langenwalter and Sc=
ot Sexton.<BR>
<BR>
Thanks again to everyone!!!<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_1ea.29ad6875.2e69311f_boundary--