[NEohioPAL]TWOFER TICKET SPECIAL FROM THE ROSE in Medina

Richard Boothroyd rboothie at zoominternet.net
Tue Sep 7 14:29:30 PDT 2004

This marks the return of our most successful ticket promotion but you must
act by midnight 9/10/04. This special is for our internet patrons only.

Get 20 admissions for the cost of 10 regardless of their advertised price by
purchasing our 10 pack of "TWOFERS". These tickets may be used for any show
at any price (depending on availability) when you make a ticket purchase
online in advance or bring them to the door at show time. To date, over 75%
of our Twofer pack tickets have been used in under six months since they
were first offered for sale.

The way it works is each 10 pack costs $50. You may purchase as many as 5
packs per patron.

These will be mailed out to you within one week of our receiving your order.
You must act quickly because this promotion is only good until midnight
9/10/04 and you MUST purchase your coupons online using the Vendini
ticketing system.

See...sometimes technology can be rewarding!

THE ROSE reserves the right to terminate early or extend this offer with
prior notification on our website and here on NEOPAL.

www.therosetheater.com