[NEohioPAL]HOMOSEXUALITY and/or TOLERANCE Presentors, Speakers, Motivators

JWizardM at aol.com JWizardM at aol.com
Fri Sep 10 14:15:44 PDT 2004

NEOhioPal,

We are searching for someone who is interested in assisting or being a guest speaker at a newly founded club at Orange High School called Gay-Straight Alliance (GSA).

In GSA, our mission is to encourage acceptance and tolerance within the diversity in sexual orientation in our school, create a safe environment for all students of Orange High School regardless of sexual preference, foster awareness, and to provide a forum for discussion about issues of sexuality.

Additionally, we will seek to empower the students and address the isolation of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender youth, as well as to address the concerns of students who are questioning their sexuality or straight students.

If there is someone who feels that they would be a candidate to assist us in taking strides to achieve those goals, or someone who is good at speaking in public, someone who can do a presentation on the topic or a similar one, or a motivational speaker, please contact me via e-mail.  Our upcoming fundraisers WILL be providing us with a budget.

Jared Markowitz, President
Gay-Straight Alliance
Orange High School