[NEohioPAL]Jazz singer looking for Pianist

Rhys Miller rhys7216 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 12 09:17:36 PDT 2004

--0-1142196520-1095005856=:8451

Hi Everyone
I am a jazz singer looking for a regular pianist to build a catalog of songs and start booking gigs.  The material I am interested in performing is primarily standards from the 30's, 40's, 50's and some current material arranged in the style of standards.

Interested musicians should email me at rhys7216 at yahoo.com

Thanks,

Mo McMiller

--0-1142196520-1095005856=:8451

<DIV>Hi Everyone</DIV>
<DIV>I am a jazz singer looking for a regular pianist to build a catalog of songs and start booking gigs.  The material I am interested in performing is primarily standards from the 30's, 40's, 50's and some current material arranged in the style of standards.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Interested musicians should email me at <A href="mailto:rhys7216 at yahoo.com">rhys7216 at yahoo.com</A> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thanks,</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Mo McMiller</DIV><p>
		<hr size=1>Do you Yahoo!?<br><a
href="http://shopping.yahoo.com/b:Back%20to%20School%20Sale%202004:96644124;_ylc=X3oDMTE0ZThra2w0BF9TAzk2Njg2MzU4BHNlYwNpbnRlZwRzbGsDbWFpbGZvb3Rlcg--">Shop for Back-to-School deals on Yahoo! Shopping</a>.
--0-1142196520-1095005856=:8451--